Waitress service
We had a light dusting of snow here this morning so Melody immediately went out to make sure all the wild animals had enough food!

[Image: 24354677191_e19d73376f_c.jpg]

I bought Melody's new dress at a mini-meet last weekend.
Lovely photo!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I love the colors in this photo, her red hair really stands out with her blue dress! That said, I have to wonder if she's a little cold, haha!
Looking for stands!
This photo melts my heart so adorable every little detail smile I love the small animals
Oh thank you all so much!
I had such fun making this photo work....heheheheee

And please don't worry, my Pullips simply do not feel the cold! LOL!
That dress is gorgeous!
That's so cute! Lovely setup as always. The dress is sweet and is a perfect complement for her hair colour.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
beautiful photo of a gorgeous girl - I LOVE her wig! The dress is fittingly lovely.

The dolls are surprisingly adaptable to weather. Yours clearly are used to snow whereas mine are used to sauna temperatures upside down
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank you so much everyone. I so appreciate your comments!

I got this dress really cheap from a grab bag at a mini meet I went to, it was sold as a Blythe dress but I knew I wanted it for my Pullips.
I am really having such fun with my Pullip girl.

Thank you again!
Such a beautiful picture! yay The snow is gorgeous, and it's very kind of Melody to worry about the animals! smile She looks darling in that dress, too!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She looks lovely against the snowy background. She really pops with the red wig.
Lovely photo! I looove that wig.
Aaah, beautiful! I love her dress so much! <3
Thank you all so much! You are all just so kind.

I was just so lucky to get that dress as I was the last to look in the 'For Sale' bag at the meet-up. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted Melody to wear it.
And I also knew I needed to be fast to get this photo yesterday, as I guessed the snow wouldn't last. And I was right! We are a green and muddy world again today! LOL!
Very cute!! I love all the miniature animals its just so adorable!!