[0vie's Dolls] 2 new girls p.2
They're all utterly beautiful.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Lovely photos! Have you modded the eye mechanisms to make them look up or are you using acrylic eyes that you reposition manually? Inquiring minds want to know.
gorgeous !!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Offgenemi : I have a speacial room for Make-up commissions, and photography. So I have all space I need. I'm using black paper, 1 meter back of the doll. And using 2 construction site spot light. Like this one here. I turn on both of them, and put the light in the opposite direction of the doll. I'm puttin 2 white paper in front of the light. The light is reflecting in the white paper, and goes in a really soft and natural way on the scene I want to take in photo.
I don't know how to explain properly. Next photo, I'll take a photo "Behind the scene". wink

Cornflower Blue : I'm not using mecanism wink. I only use acrylic and move them by opening the head. It's taking much more time, but it looks much better for me ! Now, I'm starting to stop use acrylic, but glass eyes ! smile
Thank you very much for the details of your procedure .the photos look amazing! I used to have a small craft room. I had a small light box and set up as well But not in this houseCry until I get a place for myself I ll continue to admire your work smile
(01-29-2016, 12:28 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Lovely photos! Have you modded the eye mechanisms to make them look up or are you using acrylic eyes that you reposition manually? Inquiring minds want to know.

I wondered that same, and I see that you answered that you do not use the mechanism.
Glass eyes just photograph so much better than the acrylic ones!

And your photos are amazing....wow!
Bye Bye Ruby ! I just full custom her, for realize the new character I had in my Mind.
A Pirate daughter, she only has revenge in her mind....
Welcome to, Will !

[Image: 24542089110_9fc08f6331_c.jpg]
Will, The danger by 0ctavie, sur Flickr

[Image: 24210751313_3d157d6bc6_c.jpg]
Will, The danger by 0ctavie, sur Flickr
She is very unique and beautiful. I want to know about the stories of all of girls smile
Ooh, she looks like trouble! LOL And nice moody lighting as in your other photos. Yes, tell us the story!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Gorgeous dolls! Heart I love your customs, and how wonderful you photograph them.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Your pirate custom is gorgeous!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I love your pirate custom girl too.......what base doll did you use please?
Let's introduce my two new girls !

One is a ex Nahh Ato, I bought her for her skin, maybe 1 month before They announce the Mocha Skin ahah !

[Image: 25475089572_51f7351b24_c.jpg]
Damnée by 0ctavie, sur Flickr

And the Second one is my dream character, an Albino !

[Image: 25158895264_6da80f400f_c.jpg]
Akasha by 0ctavie, sur Flickr

[Image: 25181240553_34fcd2080c_c.jpg]
Dandelion by 0ctavie, sur Flickr

Thank you everyone for you attention ! <3
Oh, I just love the first and last photos! They're so striking!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Gosh! I really do love how you customise your Pullips......wow! I love both Damnée and Dandelion