Test flickr
https://flickr.com/#/photos/offgenemi/24...4/sizes/m/

[Image: m]

[Image: m]
If you're trying to post from Flickr:
>click on the third icon to the right of your photo, the arrow that says Share when you mouse over it
>when the Share window pops up, click on the 4th option that says BBCode
>choose a Medium size from the list, like 640 x 425
>it should automatically select the stuff in the box that starts out [url and copy it
> paste it here
Thank you CB. The problem is I am trying to post from my phone and tablet and it doesn't do any of those sad I dont open my old giant laptop at home often so I am looking for an easy solution smile I appreciate your help , thank you
Maybe someone who uses their phone can suggest what to do. I'm still using an ancient cell phone that doesn't have a data plan, so I can't help you there.
Thank you for trying. smile
Open the photo page.
In your browser, Request Desktop View.
Remove the M. and /# from the url, then press enter to reload the page.
Silently shake your fist at Flickr for its website having been coded by malevolent aliens.
Thank you we are one step forward. I was deleting the m and that only didn't work. Now I can see the desktop version on the phone but as a link it only shows the short url. I am shaking my fist to Flickr Rawr!Irritated
I've been looking for a way to do this myself off and on for a while now and I haven't been able to figure it out ^^; If I figure something else I'll let you know.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
[Image: 24194825744_a658e0e664.jpg]Sweet dreams to these sweet kids smile by goche moche, on Flickr

What's weird is that it's working fine for me. I wonder if it could just be my phone? :?
(02-09-2016, 03:05 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: I've been looking for a way to do this myself off and on for a while now and I haven't been able to figure it out ^^; If I figure something else I'll let you know.

Thank you! I hope Flickr does an update for this. It might be the only way

(02-09-2016, 03:08 PM)fishy Wrote: [Image: 24194825744_a658e0e664.jpg]Sweet dreams to these sweet kids smile by goche moche, on Flickr

What's weird is that it's working fine for me. I wonder if it could just be my phone? :?

It might be sad I have iPhone and I updated the iOS to the latest version. I think one of the older versions let people do what you described but the new one doesn't sly