Marisol (Byul Tiger Lily)
I rebodied my 2nd Tiger Lily on a Sweetiiger body and got the extra hand sets, too. You have to either widen the neck hole of her head or trim down the neck of the body in order to make it fit, unlike the Azone Pure Neemo body I tried on a Dal. I opted to trim the body to fit, which was more time consuming than I had anticipated. But I eventually got her all put together, along with some new eyechips and a new wig. She's been waiting around for a couple of months for some photos and today was finally her turn.

[Image: 24887659080_3bf3800cd7_z.jpg]
"Marisol reporting for duty!" I don't think I've ever seen a pair of saluting hands with the Azone bodies.

[Image: 25065021882_a9b33a8c41_z.jpg]
Sometimes she's shy.

[Image: 25183296075_c9f53d65e9_z.jpg]
Re-ment ice cream cone gets a thumbs up.

[Image: 25065016942_0e2d09f373_z.jpg]
Meow!

[Image: 25183290645_41a9d60d21_z.jpg]
"Check out my purple hair!"

[Image: 25065011842_f8ae8d6e71_z.jpg]
I'm not sure if she's flashing peace signs or doing her Nixon impression.

[Image: 25156934996_22dcac247d_z.jpg]
"That's all I got for now." Back to the standard hand set. This body doesn't kneel any better than her standard body, but it's still a lot of fun to pose.
#__# SO pretty! And that's almost a perfect tone match, too!

Great photos- I especially love the ice cream one! smile
she is so lovely CB grin That body looks like so much fun.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Even though I'm not a Byul fan, I think the new look suits her very well, and the purple goes great with her skin tone. And yes, before I scrolled down to the caption, I did think "she looks like Nixon" LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh wow! I love the color of her wig and her eyes, they look so good with her complexion, as Alliecat had said! The eyes are really striking, I kept getting drawn back to them as I scrolled through the photos of her!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I'm so glad to see another Tiger Lily on the SweetTiiger body! <3

She looks so adorable!

(The match is amazing, isn't it? <3)
She is so pretty! Someday I'm going to get this body for my tiger lily so she can have two arms again ._.
Oh what a character she is! You are going to have such fun with her.......and these photos are gorgeous too.
I love her colour too.

And what is a ' sweetiiger body' please? It is another type of Azone body?
She is super cute I am so in love with the wig eye chips and new body combination. I think I will stalk tiger lily online for a while smile

Think this body is not officially azone but some other company makes it and I think they sell them on eBay and etsy?
Yes, it's a knock off with a neck knob made for Blythes. Here's a link to eBay and I see they've even got a Middie body now: http://stores.ebay.com/Sweetiiger-Studio...1113122419&_dmd=2&_nkw=body

It's not quite as well made and mine came with some shiny spots on it, like something had dripped on it. I figure it will probably wear off with redressing and handling and it doesn't show up in photos.

I think Byul's lips and jowls were made for a Nixon impression. He he!
Just a warning about those shiny spots on the body, I actually find they get worse with redressing and handling, not better. Mine came with none but then they started to appear over time, particularly on her legs.
Interesting! I hope it's not plasticizer leeching out. That could be a problem.
It's just acne. She'll outgrow it.
Thank you for the body information.........I will think about it.
Most beautiful Byul ever! Behold the glory of re-body. I also just love what you have done with her eyes and combined with a brilliant wig.
All of these wonderful hints of purple, including her pretty shirt, play of each other pitch perfect! If Marisol is ever in need of a new home we're gonna tear Dolly Market apart fighting to buy her yay

She is SUCH beauty!