Amarri quick pics
She wasn't the last doll of 2015, but she arrived pretty late. She's been sitting on the dresser, waiting for a chance to model…

[Image: Amarri-20160227-01.jpg]

[Image: Amarri-20160227-02.jpg]

[Image: Amarri-20160227-03.jpg]

Like most of my dolls she needs a new name… and a new wig I think.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Aw, she's so cute! I've had mine ready to take some photos for a couple of weeks, but haven't quite gotten around to her yet.
I was just looking at her in pullip style. When I first saw her I didn't understand the design very much. But now she looks very cute to me. Her original wig is kind of cool but I am sure she would look nice in a regular wig smile
Cute pix. She looks so content and comfy in the last one. What kind of wig would you like to give her?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She is really cute............and I don't think I will recognise this doll with a different wig, she is going to look so different.
Have you any idea what colour you will try?
Wow! You know, I never realised how beautiful and detailed her outfit is. I LOVE her floral dress.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with her smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(02-28-2016, 02:31 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Aw, she's so cute! I've had mine ready to take some photos for a couple of weeks, but haven't quite gotten around to her yet.

Same here. She escaped her box quickly, but every time I thought I'd take photos someone else (Blythes, BJDs) jumped the line.

(02-28-2016, 03:02 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: I was just looking at her in pullip style. When I first saw her I didn't understand the design very much. But now she looks very cute to me. Her original wig is kind of cool but I am sure she would look nice in a regular wig smile

She has a really cute face-up/eye-chip combo but it's hard to miss with all that hair.

(02-28-2016, 04:25 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute pix. She looks so content and comfy in the last one. What kind of wig would you like to give her?

I'm partial to things I can brush, so probably long and straight. That said, I love the curly wig this flicker user put on hers. ♥

(02-28-2016, 08:17 PM)Little mouse Wrote: She is really cute............and I don't think I will recognise this doll with a different wig, she is going to look so different.
Have you any idea what colour you will try?

I think one of the Leeke Carrots would be awesome, or maybe a blonde, but I'll probably try what I have on hand first.

(02-28-2016, 10:28 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Wow! You know, I never realised how beautiful and detailed her outfit is. I LOVE her floral dress.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with her smile

I've always loved her stock. I bought her with the idea that I'd keep the stock and wipe her, but when I saw her in the flesh (ABS LOL ) I fell in love with her face-up.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
I never really thought much of Amarri until recently, so I'm just now starting to see her potential. She really does have a cute face, and her stock outfit is much prettier looking than I thought it would be! Your pictures of her really show off how adorable she is! yay
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Isnt she a pretty thing! She one of those dolls I think is so underrated she is so cute!
She really is a sweet looking girl! I love her overall look in your pictures Heart 2
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
We have an Amari in the family. I think she's so cute with her ragdoll eyebrows and lashes. I actually love her hair . Nice photos of this sweet girl.
Amarri is very pretty and the wig has its own charm too, but I'm sure she will look even better in new wig, the colours you mentioned would suit her well. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Amarri is one of my favorite girls of all time. smile Yours is no exception!
I really like her stock wig, lol. I like it's unique-ness.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

She is a beauty! I love Amarri! I would love to own her one day! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]