Azure got goodies
I like to read doll related blogs and every now and then they have giveaways, I usually don't join them unless I really want the items. I never won anything until last week smile Knotted things blog ( i totally recommend especially if you like Blythe dolls) had one and i joined and won! this is so unbelievable!

Azure here got two hats, one bolero style cardigan, and a pair of leggings. I manages to combine them into an outfit. she looks so cute! I have only one Blythe, I guess she is happy that she doesnt need to share her precious clothes with any other girl smile
[Image: 25876706502_2f31e045b4.jpg]Azure got lucky! by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 25997499245_d250e9166f.jpg]Azure got lucky! by goche moche, on Flickr
How fun to win a giveaway. She looks like she ought to be strolling on a street in Paris or something smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(03-24-2016, 09:37 AM)Alliecat Wrote: How fun to win a giveaway. She looks like she ought to be strolling on a street in Paris or something smile

That is so true! She looks like a bookworm who will search for some old books in the second hand stores and relax in a cafe smile thank you
Those pieces look really nice! Congrats! I really like her shoes, too. May I ask where you got them?
How lucky to win in a giveaway! I love the bolero cardigan with the hat.........very Parisian (as has already been said)
(03-24-2016, 02:55 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Those pieces look really nice! Congrats! I really like her shoes, too. May I ask where you got them?

Thank you. Her shoes are a very common stock item. She is a cadence majorette but I know a few other dolls have the same pair. They are too big for stock pullip body. I can try the obitsu feet. It might be ok with those

(03-24-2016, 06:02 PM)Little mouse Wrote: How lucky to win in a giveaway! I love the bolero cardigan with the hat.........very Parisian (as has already been said)

Thank you smile I love it how you guys see things that I don't see and give me new perspective smile
Very cute and well-coordinated outfit! I like it a lot! ^.^ <3 She looks so stylish!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(03-25-2016, 01:10 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Very cute and well-coordinated outfit! I like it a lot! ^.^ <3 She looks so stylish!

Thank you very much smile I should make her more clothes smile
(03-24-2016, 09:22 PM)Offgenemi Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 02:55 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Those pieces look really nice! Congrats! I really like her shoes, too. May I ask where you got them?

Thank you. Her shoes are a very common stock item. She is a cadence majorette but I know a few other dolls have the same pair. They are too big for stock pullip body. I can try the obitsu feet. It might be ok with those

I had a feeling they were stock shoes. I have a few stock Blythes, I just don't take many photos of them. But I haven't gotten a new one in years since I kind of gave up buying new ones in favor of Pullips.
I am in the same position, Blythes are much more expensive but they don't move my heart as much as pullips. But I love the only one I have smile it is a bit hard to take her photos , she is a bit harder to pose due to less articulation and bigger head. But I love her face smile
Congratulations winning the giveaway! Azure does look fantastic in her new clothes smile I hadn't heard of Knotted Things, but I just took a peek, and it looks like a fun blog, I'm so glad you mentioned it.
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
(03-26-2016, 12:12 PM)Tinnu Wrote: Congratulations winning the giveaway! Azure does look fantastic in her new clothes smile I hadn't heard of Knotted Things, but I just took a peek, and it looks like a fun blog, I'm so glad you mentioned it.

Thank you smile glad you liked the blog so far smile