Picture request? Mao?
I generally ignore boy dolls but I'd love to see more pictures of Mao. Or other normally dressed Isuls. Thanks Tongue
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

It's not the best photo, but here's my Mao, Samuel smile

[Image: qR1NmeP.jpg?1]

He hangs out on the shelf with his brother Nicki the NekoMao. He's a very handsome little guy in person. His eyes are a beautiful tropical blue.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
He so neat! Thank you!

I really need to take more pictures of my Mao. Out of all of my dolls, I think he's the one that gets the least amount of attention, despite my overwhelming love for Isul and being one of my most expensive dolls. ^^

Here is a couple of photos of my Mao, Christon. <3 (I've been meaning to rechip him since I got him, but never got around to it. Those transparent chips just don't do him justice.)
[Image: 18146207915_fe567a73d3_z.jpg]Chris by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 17959597679_d130624d29_z.jpg]Chris by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 18147537631_2e7b0ceb2d_z.jpg]Oh Brother! by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 18147119941_0b63d21808_z.jpg]Piggyback by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 18067922660_fb41453476_z.jpg]Earrings :o by Haley, on Flickr
Mao has really cool earrings that I didn't know about until I got him. <3
Now that's neat!

I guess I have yet to take any pictures of my Mao. Here's some others redressed in more normal clothing:
[Image: 15946126798_8510490250_z.jpg]
Hednar in a J-Doll outfit

[Image: 16050048176_784a024305_z.jpg]
Jack, White Rabbit du Jardin, rewigged and redressed

[Image: 11540114166_6a2c7c26da_z.jpg]
Pardon the Xmas theme, but here's Jude, Vesselle, rewigged and in, I think that's MJ's pleather jacket with Ever Lee, Mori Motonori, rewigged in Jimmy X's sweater and a long Momoko jacket

[Image: 5572562362_981ba5eb69_z.jpg]
Noah, Jimmy X rewigged and in a Takara Jenny school boy uniform

[Image: 5573875505_0b32a6b1be_z.jpg]
and in all Momoko pieces

[Image: 5621238270_185612d57a_z.jpg]
and in a top and jeans I made for him

Since he was my first Isul, I have a lot of photos of Jimmy X in various other doll clothes like Bratz Boyz and Liv in my Flickr album for him. It's a good reference if you want to see how stuff fits: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cornflower...6364132110
Thank you so much Cornflower Blue! Your guys are adorablely handsome

Your welcome!
Wow, Hednar looks really fantastic in that!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
I have to agree with Jinxed, Hednar looks amazing in that outfit! I'd love to steal it for myself, haha!
Looking for stands!
Thanks! The white shirt is on the small side, but with the jacket on you can't really tell.