Haint Blue's Feedback
I do almost ALL of my internet buying on Amazon or Etsy and don't sell anywhere so I don't have much pre-existing feedback that isn't SUPER old (like 3+ years)!

So here's my scanty eBay feedback and if you want, you can see all my finished art commissions (or some of them anyway, I don't post all of them) at my art Tumblr, which is the closest thing I have to recent seller feedback, lol.

I will probably only be using this account to buy and not sell anyway.

POSITIVE: -
NEGATIVE: -
NEUTRAL: -

Thank you!
+1 Positive "Seller" / +1 Positive "Split"

Blue and I Split a Pullip Meg. Blue took care of all the grunt work; she split the item, took confirmation photos and was wonderful at keeping me updated on shipments, as well as being sure the items were shipped/ Packaged nicely and fast.

thank you so much for a painless transition. i would buy and or split with again.
+1 buyer

Bought a dress from me. Generous with payment and a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 as a seller! Quick, easy, and friendly transaction smile
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
+1 for a great swap organizer! I had a blast and it was well run!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for fabric robin swap organization. she is a delightful person, she informed us about rules and dates quickly. it went very smooth smile
+1 for organizing the fabric round robin

HB kept everyone informed and the fabric moved around pretty quickly.