Fair price for a NRFB Chanti? :(
I don't want to sell her, but a friend is having trouble making her rent, and if she can't come up with it soon, Chanti will have to go (she's the most valuable one I have, and the rent is $800..! ;A; )

IF I end up having to sell her, what is the fair-but-sellable price for her? :? She's the gem of my collection, and I hate to let her go, but... I may have to. At what price do you guys think she would sell if we can't find the money elsewhere? >_<; I gave no idea what she runs- I just know that she's really rare.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Chanti was $160 at the last Groove Rare Choice sale, which seemed really cheap to me. She's pretty rare, and the cheapest on eBay right now is almost $500. I'd probably guess somewhere in the middle, $300-$350?
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
I know that there is one for sale on one of the Asian collectibles website and she is priced at 35,000 yen which is around $320. She has been there for quite some time now.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~