Josephine & Cherry Blossoms
Josephine found the first cherry blossoms of April! They're a little late this year, must be because of all the cold xD

[Image: 1hPlLvR.jpg?1]

[Image: mG9z8jV.jpg?1]

[Image: yxQ4XuD.jpg?1]

[Image: IXIhQsO.jpg?1]

[Image: NEKH9PT.jpg?1]

Josie is my beloved Bee's Dreamland custom V-Smash! This is the first time she's worn her stock outfit since she came home last year. It's a very cute little tennis ensemble... Must do a photoshoot with her racket sometime Heart

Thanks for viewing!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I am so jealous that EVERYWHERE gets spring before we do Cry

From someone who isn't a Blythe fan, these are super cute because she is smiling in all these and just radiating happiness about spring! They're all cute but the first one just made me go "AWWWW..." smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I didn't know you had Blythe dolls smile she is very sweet especially under these blossoms. Where I live is pretty green but these are no cherry blossoms sad I miss them so much. Glad you guys take photos and share
They're beautiful! <3 The colors really pop in all of the photos. ^.^ Like Alliecat, I'm also jealous of the beautiful spring weather everyone's getting. Here in Florida, it seems like there isn't much of a change from season to season. sad It's like summer all year round more or less, and I'm not used to it. TT_TT
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Yes pulliprincess exactly my thoughts but I feel bad, I mean we don't have winter so maybe we don't "deserve" a spring LOL smile it is nice and warm but there are no seasons so background never changes. There are a few flowering trees but usually they are tall.
(04-08-2016, 01:45 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Yes pulliprincess exactly my thoughts but I feel bad, I mean we don't have winter so maybe we don't "deserve" a spring LOL smile it is nice and warm but there are no seasons so background never changes. There are a few flowering trees but usually they are tall.

Lols! Very true. xD It's a little funny though, our late winter is as close to spring as we'll ever get, but it only lasts for a short while. ^^; And yeah, It's a little unfortunate about the trees being so tall and all. It pains me seeing trees with such lovely flowers blooming on them, but I can't even reach them to take photos. D:
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Josie is adorable! Yes, I'm envious of the spring photos, too. Things were just starting to bloom and now we've had a week of cold and it's going to snow all weekend. By the time it warms up, the daffodils will be done and probably the flowering fruit trees, too. sad
Her eyelids have such a gorgeous colour!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Her freckles color coordinate perfectly with the blossoms, so cute!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Looking lovely in the sun Heart. Her hair shines so brightly grin. Love the blossoms. We have really nice sunny weather now, finally after ages of grey and dismal weather. And the snow is gone, at least here, you don't have to go far to find some Tongue. And a few flowers are popping out of the ground. But the trees need to work a bit. My daughter asked if the trees are dead with a sad face today wink.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thank you guys so much! xD

Yeah, spring still hasn't 'happened' here properly yet either...there were some lovely daffodils that were eager enough to peek out last month but sadly they were quickly culled by another wave of frosty, rainy weather. There's a massive gorgeous cherry blossom tree down the road, I hope that blooms soon so I can get some doll photos...
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's adorable! I love the freckles and red hair, and thise eyelids are perfect.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you, Kira! Bee did a great job on Josie's eyelids Heart