Pandora's Outdoor Adventure
Although I've had my Mitzi, Pandora, since the beginning of January, I still hadn't had a chance to take any decent photos of her until today. I really need to condition her wig or something, because it's frizzy and pretty messy, but I don't want to make it worse, so I'll probably leave it until I feel a little braver. It took me over a year to remove the wig of one of my other grails, so I'm not all that surprised that I'm still not willing to touch Pandora's. Happy

[Image: 26323968076_2022a66f2d.jpg]Pandora by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 26257540952_a400453596.jpg]Pandora by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 25745069414_18747f8f0d.jpg]Pandora by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 25747163383_8b28c37426.jpg]Pandora by Hayden, on Flickr
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
She's so beautiful, despite her crazy wig! <3
Seems like we don't see many photos of Mitzi's. Cute poses! Even just running some water over her wig, applying some conditioner and combing might help a little. You could maybe dunk her head in a bowl of water without having to take the wig off...? Just as long as you didn't get a lot of shampoo/conditioner on her face or soak the wig cap. Probably what I would try.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's a cutie pie! I'd probably try what Alliecat suggested on her wig. I picked up a Sample Sale Mitzi and her torso is really pink compared to the rest of her body. Does yours match? Just curious.
Thanks everyone!

Alliecat, I'll probably try doing that eventually - but I definitely would want to remove the wig before doing anything to it.

Cornflower Blue, her torso doesn't match at all. If there are any Mitzis with matching torsos, then I would imagine there are very few.
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
She is very cute smile hope alliecat's advice works on the wig.
She has beautiful eyes smile
beautiful photos smile I love my Mitzi, I never thought I would own her.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Mitzi has such a beautiful lip and eyes combo! I hope you manage to fix up the wig a little, the colour is very pretty.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(04-11-2016, 03:20 PM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: Thanks everyone!

Alliecat, I'll probably try doing that eventually - but I definitely would want to remove the wig before doing anything to it.

Cornflower Blue, her torso doesn't match at all. If there are any Mitzis with matching torsos, then I would imagine there are very few.
At least it doesn't seem as prone to melt as some of the other T2s.
That eye and hair color! She is just lovely Heart
I hope you can fix the dryness. The only succesfull method I know is to cover the hair in fabric softner, let it do it's magic for at least an hour and rinse it out. With very crispy dry hair I leave it to soak overnight.
Is it just me, or do her eyes match her outfit? That top is just adorable.
Thanks, everyone. The thing is, her wig doesn't seem to be that dry (well, in comparison to other wigs I've dealt with) it's just difficult to control. I'm sure that once I get over the idea of taking her wig off of her, I'll be fine.

Also, Miss Edith, I was the same! I wanted a Mitzi for so long, but never had money when she popped up for sale. After Christmas, I managed to find my girl on eBay and wasted no time buying her. I still have to pinch myself every now and again. LOL

Pandora's body actually does have a fair amount of melt. She's definitely going to need a new body soon.