Happy Pokemon Day! (Azone Lil Fairy)
My first Azone Lil Fairy finally came in the post yesterday! She's just in time to help me celebrate Pokemon day!

Pokemon turns 20 years old on February 27. It's a landmark time for fans and we're all excited, especially with the news of the new games Heart

[Image: FJM4vsU.jpg?1]

[Image: fHxt4i4.jpg?1]

[Image: pmRAFiy.jpg?1]

My new girl (a Neilly) turned out to be just the right size to ride my Nidorina plushie. They're also showing off a beautiful keychain made of beads that my best friend made me (how talented is she? omg) because Nidoqueen is my favourite Pokemon.

I decided to name this girl Corey, because she's so tiny, she's practically a Minutian (obscure Shaman King reference ftw!!). She seems to like Pokemon almost as much as I do.

HAPPY POKEMON DAY, EVERYONE! yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
20 years old!?!? Noo I feel old. She is so cute I will ignore that fact for now smile
She seems very happy to ride nidorina. And that keychain looks amazing. Those beads are tiny!
Yay! Happy Pokemon Day! yay Corey is so cute with her nidorina! And that keychain your best friend made looks great!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She is so adorable, congrats on her! & happy Pokemon day!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I wouldn't have believed it has been around that long. Congrats on your cute girl. She looks ready to ride off for adventures.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-28-2016, 05:27 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: 20 years old!?!? Noo I feel old. She is so cute I will ignore that fact for now smile
She seems very happy to ride nidorina. And that keychain looks amazing. Those beads are tiny!

I know, right? o.O So many things that I grew up with in the 90s turn 20 this year. It's giving me a quarter life crisis, LOL!

Thank you Heart She and Nidorina do seem to make a great pair.

(02-28-2016, 05:51 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Yay! Happy Pokemon Day! yay Corey is so cute with her nidorina! And that keychain your best friend made looks great!

Haha thank you! yay It really does...I couldn't believe it when I saw it! It's so little and detailed, I can't imagine how long it takes to make something like that. I'm really grateful for it Heart

(02-28-2016, 07:07 AM)martah Wrote: She is so adorable, congrats on her! & happy Pokemon day!

Thank you, Martah!! smile

(02-28-2016, 07:45 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I wouldn't have believed it has been around that long. Congrats on your cute girl. She looks ready to ride off for adventures.

Thank you! Hey, you've given me a great idea - The Adventures of Corey and Nidorina might become a running photoshoot now xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I would love to see the adventures of Corey and Nidorina as a photoseries!