So this happened xD
Corey often comes out with me on bike rides...being a Lil Fairy she's a nice, light, low maintenance dolly companion.

Today we attracted the attention of someone who wanted to take selfies with us. It was a bit of a surprise, LOL! Whacked LOL

[Image: RO7H3MB.jpg?1]

PONY: HELLO YOU SEEM FRIENDLY

[Image: ViD4lna.jpg?1]

PONY: *sniff sniff* YOUR DOLL SMELLS GOOD CAN I EAT HER?

[Image: kEEKyU4.jpg?1]

PONY: I CAN POSE TOO!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
That last picture especially is priceless!

I'm assuming that's some kind of stone wall he's peeking over? The angle of the photos and the similar colors of the wall and the ground behind the pony kind of make it look like he's popping his head out of the ground like a prairie dog! (Which makes the pictures doubly amusing smile)
yay that last photo is awesome smile))) he sure can pose
LOL I too thought for a second he was playing whack-a-mole! That's too funny
Cute! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Oh my gosh how cute! I didn't think tThat last photo is so funny!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I wish I lived somewhere within biking distance of all that green and photogenic ponies wink

Thankful he did not eat Corey's hair. He is some expert poser!!! I love your pics, especially the last one Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
That's adorable! What an awesome little dolly adventure!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
What a silly pony! He was probably disappointed that your doll wasn't edible.
Hahaha -- that's so cute! It's like a body-less pony head in the first pic. In the last one he looks like "Fah! I can't eat this, why did you hold it up for me?!" All so cute, and it looks like a lovely place for a bike ride.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh my gosh he's adorable!
What a little poser haha!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(04-14-2016, 08:11 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: That last picture especially is priceless!

I'm assuming that's some kind of stone wall he's peeking over? The angle of the photos and the similar colors of the wall and the ground behind the pony kind of make it look like he's popping his head out of the ground like a prairie dog! (Which makes the pictures doubly amusing smile)

Haha yes it's a stone wall, but praire-dog-pony would have been even better! If a lot more surprising xD

(04-14-2016, 08:53 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: yay that last photo is awesome smile))) he sure can pose

Thanks! he sure can, I think he's a better poser than any of my dolls LOL

(04-14-2016, 08:56 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: LOL I too thought for a second he was playing whack-a-mole! That's too funny

Lol whack-a-pony, maybe? Tongue

(04-14-2016, 10:10 AM)fishy Wrote: Cute! smile

Thank you! yay

(04-14-2016, 10:17 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Oh my gosh how cute! I didn't think tThat last photo is so funny!

Thank you! He sure made me laugh, I just had to share ^^

(04-14-2016, 10:41 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: I wish I lived somewhere within biking distance of all that green and photogenic ponies wink

Thankful he did not eat Corey's hair. He is some expert poser!!! I love your pics, especially the last one Heart 2

Thank you Miss E!! Yes, I feel very lucky living where I do; there's countryside all around and the coast is only a 1 hour bikeride away smile gotta say though this is the first photogenic pony I've caught the attention of...I did have a few interested cows watch me take photos of my Blythe once though LOL

(04-14-2016, 10:58 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: That's adorable! What an awesome little dolly adventure!

Thank you! Heart He sure made it more interesting!

(04-14-2016, 11:48 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: What a silly pony! He was probably disappointed that your doll wasn't edible.

Haha, I think you're right, CB. She probably looked like a nice little carrot to him ^^; poor guy.

(04-14-2016, 03:16 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Hahaha -- that's so cute! It's like a headless pony in the first pic. In the last one he looks like "Fah! I can't eat this, why did you hold it up for me?!" All so cute, and it looks like a lovely place for a bike ride.

Thank you! xD Yeah, I felt a little bad for him, I might have to take a real carrot next time Tongue

(04-15-2016, 01:09 AM)*Heather* Wrote: Oh my gosh he's adorable!

Isn't he!? I need to take Corey back there and say hi again sometime smile

(04-15-2016, 06:26 AM)martah Wrote: What a little poser haha!

He's a natural! yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
In that last photo, I see so much indignant outrage... "WELL, how DARE she think that that DOLL is prettier than *I* am!" >:x
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(04-21-2016, 01:06 AM)fishy Wrote: In that last photo, I see so much indignant outrage... "WELL, how DARE she think that that DOLL is prettier than *I* am!" >Rb_x

LOL this is why I love getting animals in the shot...they always outperform the doll!