when a calendar became a muse
(04-26-2016, 03:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I agree, these are great. I like how so many of the dolls match the calendar colours, with their hair or outfits or both. I think Jan., Feb. & Nov. are the best matches for colour/style, but they're all cute. A really good idea for a photo series smile

thank you! I had to rush so many of them, i am happy to see feb and nov are favorites because they were the hardest ones for me smile

(04-26-2016, 11:24 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: These are awesome! May and June are my favorites, especially June... Love her hair against the page colors, wow @_@

Thank you very much, interesting you liked them both because unlike the rest i took them with my ipad and that camera is not as good as my phone camera but it added a very mysterious vibe to the photos.i love those photos, they gave me courage to take the rest of the series.

(04-26-2016, 11:40 PM)AliceMR Wrote: Wow! Such an awesome calendar, it's so creative! I love the way you posed them, especially the bicycle one in June!

thank you very much smile i love that bicycle , i think i will look for a pullip/taeyang sized one.
January, May and June are my favourites but really, its so hard to pick, they are all beautiful, both dolls and pages of your calendar. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(04-27-2016, 06:02 AM)martah Wrote: January, May and June are my favourites but really, its so hard to pick, they are all beautiful, both dolls and pages of your calendar. smile

Thank you Martah smile it seems those months are very popular. Let's hope Perrin makes more calendars smile
How amazing! I love this and I agree with all that has already been said........this is just so creative!
(04-29-2016, 06:48 AM)Little mouse Wrote: How amazing! I love this and I agree with all that has already been said........this is just so creative!

Thank you smile you are very kind smile
Wow, these are amazing! I love how all the dolls match the months and colors on the calendar. Just amazing, I just can't get over how awesome this is <3
(05-04-2016, 12:43 AM)Chizuki Wrote: Wow, these are amazing! I love how all the dolls match the months and colors on the calendar. Just amazing, I just can't get over how awesome this is <3

Thank you smile Happy you are so sweet smile