Pullip Mocha train~
Now that I got my hands on my mochas, tough they will prolly not get face up any soon, I still really like the new color and million of posibilities you can do with the mocha mio-kit. SO I really would like to see people's customized Mocha Pullips and how they turn out. (It doesn't have to be customized by you.) I think also customized Nahh-atos are welcome, since it is pretty similar. :3 (I guess also Taeyang Sol and Byul Tiger Lily hit the spot, so if you have customs of those please add them too.)

So the point is to see dark skin customized dolls. Not just tan (which there is a lot of and different shades available), but clearly darker tan/mocha. LOL

So please do share pics of your custom mocha dolls! ^^

Hopefully one day I also add my own customs to this thread too! right
(I ended up putting this here, let me know if it should be somewhere else.)
Blog ^___^
Feedback
So far, the only mocha colored girl that I have customized is my Nahh Ato, Berri Macaron (though now she looks more like a cupcake) :

[Image: Berri%20macaron%20outside_zpsxtfjj6qn.jpg]

I do have two other Mocha MIO kits too, but have yet to work on faceups for either of them. I do have plans for them, though! The first one I'm working on is a silver wolf girl named Tala, and the other is most likely going to be a blue-haired DJ. ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I need to get my mocha a faceup but man your Custom Nahh Ato is very amazing!
Wow PullipPrincess! Your girl is simply gorgeous and stunning! <3
I still haven't decided the looks on mine, (except one to have white tattoos or something on her face and one curly mohair wig) but I have so many dolls waiting for face up I will do the ones I have made designs already first.

Does she have new eyechips or are those acrylic eyes modded in?
Blog ^___^
Feedback
She is beautiful!
Aisha, my lightly customised Nahh - she's had her face matted, and been rebodied onto a Liv Daniela smile

[Image: 7gKqsJy.jpg?1]

Mocha girls are the best. I wish Groove would release some more original Pullips in this skintone.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
What a cutie! Her outfit really brings out her eyes @_@