Poolside
I took some photos of my favorite little panda bear, Ainsley, beside the pool yesterday. <3

[Image: 26352148654_2872d14845_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr
This first photo is actually one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. <3

[Image: 26924035876_baba5e990f_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 26957775605_b28a899a05_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking!
Haha, that is cute. She looks like she's got this modelling thing all figured out. And your photos look so summery!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you! Haha, I think she does. xD She definitely looks like a little model here. <3

I'm glad they look very summery, that was my goal!
The first picture is great, I'm loving all these colours! I agree, it looks very summery. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
These are awesome, and she's so va-va-voom! Heart 2
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
She looks amazing with hat swimming suit. I have the same one and none of my poor dolls can rock it like her.
Can she tilt her head?
Thank you all! <3

@Offgenemi: She can tilt her neck quite a bit, since she's on a soft bust Obitsu. smile
I don't like soft bust obitsu (color differences and how it feels to touch) is but that head tilt is priceless sad I want to rebody my pullips but between head tilt, easy rebody , and just getting new arms I haven't decided what to do sad
Oh she is so beautiful and the pics are amazing! <3 The colors and the backround fits her just perfect!
I just love it! yay
Blog ^___^
Feedback
That's one sexy Panda!
Haha, thank you all so much!! <3

(05-15-2016, 06:32 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: I don't like soft bust obitsu (color differences and how it feels to touch) is but that head tilt is priceless sad I want to rebody my pullips but between head tilt, easy rebody , and just getting new arms I haven't decided what to do sad

Most dolls match Obitsu better than a lot of your other rebodying options. The soft busted Obitsu's are personally my favorite bodies, look and feel-wise, but I can understand if they're not for everyone. LIV bodies have head-tilt, although the actual head tilting rather than the neck like Obitsu, but I'm personally not a HUGE fan of those and you'll have a hard time color-matching.
I am so envious of both your Panda and your pool! (I'm moving to an apartment complex with a pool in August and the wait is killing me!)