Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Pullip Meg w/ no stock (or nude Pullip comparisons in general)
05-20-2016, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016 02:30 AM by Haint Blue.)
Pullip Meg w/ no stock (or nude Pullip comparisons in general)
Hello! i hope it's ok to ask here for buying purposes instead of selling ones xd

I know nothing about Pullips coming from Blythe and I was curious about how prices differ for nude dolls--with Blythe the stock is often a tiny fraction of the doll's resell value but I don't know what the case is for Pullip, whether it's more or less.

Specifically I have fallen head-over-heels in love with Meg and would love for her to be my first Pullip, but I could live without her stock, and I'm wondering if anyone has a ballpark of what a fair price to pay for her nude would be, if I can find someone willing to sell (ooh, I hope, I hope)? Or just a general discussion of what nude dolls go for compared to the ones with their stock would be helpful! She's 120.00 on Pullipstyle atm and that's a bit out of my budget and IDK whether to go hunting for a nude one or just get my heart un-set from Miss Meg xd

Thank you for your help! I apologize for my ignorance, ahhhh

EDIT: orz I feel like maybe this wasn't the right forum to post this in, the front page got me all turned around, I am sorry if this needs to be moved!

There's a nude doll up for 88.00+ shipping on eBay--missed her earlier somehow!--which is still on the high end for my budget but possibly doable if it's fair smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2016, 03:51 AM
RE: Pullip Meg w/ no stock (or nude Pullip comparisons in general)
The general rule is 60% for the doll, 40% for the stock, unless it is a collaboration, in which case the general rule is 50/50.

My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event on June 23, 2018! The theme is the Spell of the Sea.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
05-20-2016, 03:54 AM
Thank you so much! I'll aim for a little lower than the 90.00 one then, if I can--I'm patient smile Thank you!
05-20-2016, 01:06 PM
You can also post in the marketplace - Pullip and Friends BST - Split Section for a split partner. Although I'm not sure how eager anyone is for Meg's stock.

My Flickr
My Feedback
05-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I was looking at reviews and things... and most people hate her stock besides her boots xd I don't hate it, I just don't love it. That's a good thought tho, I hadn't considered that @_@ Worst thing that can happen is no one wants it, lol