Hunaja's dollies; new pics *24.3.2017* p.4
Thanks to you both! LOL

(06-11-2016, 01:38 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your "new/old" girls smile I like the closeup with one eye each, looking at each other.
Yeah, it is one of my favourites too. For some reason I always liked taking pics of half faces, and even better when picturing 2 dolls! Heart
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Let's start with Summer Challenge pics. smile

[Image: DSCF7633.jpg]

[Image: DSCF7684.jpg]

[Image: DSCF7951.jpg]
Oh the colors!

[Image: DSCF8058.jpg]
Sneak Peek!

Finally tried out the new furfabric I had bought! Innocent

[Image: DSCF7898.jpg]
Dal (Hangry)
(she actually kept the wig, it looked better than I thought it would!)

[Image: DSCF7905.jpg]
Taeyang Kayu (kustom Sage)
I originally made the wig for him, but it did not stretch as much as the old ones, so it is a bit small. I have made him new one already, just no pics yet...)

[Image: DSCF7958.jpg]
Isul
(just trying out how it would look on him)

Thanks for looking!

[Image: DSCF7919.jpg]
Theehee!
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Couple pics I have taken!

[Image: DSCF8195.jpg]

[Image: DSCF8280.jpg]
This redhead is my newest custom, and she is supposed to be the twin of Kiss, the girl in white wig. I am not really sure if it fits, I sould get better pics to show the face up better... What do you think? Do they look like twins?

---

These were the 2 I debated between. Hopefully the rest will come later too! Sweatdrop
[Image: DSCF8400.jpg]

[Image: DSCF8474.jpg]

Thanks for looking! Innocent
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Great pictures, thank you for sharing with us! And I have to ask (though it's a bit belated), are Sanika and Pina girlfriends? I see a lot of boy-boy pairings in the doll world, so I get really excited to see girl-girl pairings! (if that's the case!) Great job on the customizing with the faceups and wigs too, I wish I had enough bravery/creativity to try my own as well!
Looking for stands!
Ah I am sorry to disappoint you, but they are actually related. They are cousins. Sanika is straight, tough Pina has a girlfriend, it is Kiss, also pictured above. grin (Kiss is the gothic? girl with long white hair, 2 pics with flowers.) It was my first ever pullip pairing (and if you consider it was made when I still had just 4 dolls, pretty much the only pairing I could have) even tough both of them I have sold and rebough & redone. I only have old pics of them, maybe I should try taking some pics, they make really astounding pair! LOL

I honestly have so many girl dolls, (last time I checked I think it was just 12% males out of all, it has been shifting between 9-14%) they would be very very alone if I only "allowed" or had straight couples. xd Add to the mix couple gay guys and the chances are even worse! Rb_x
So yeah, I have lot of girl+girl couples! I also like them a lot too, so it feels natural for me. smile

Pina also has sister - no actually sisters now that I got second Venus, and Sanika has little brother who is little Pullip. I started to do map of my dolls and their relations, so far I have put down only family-trees but hopefully evolving to relationships as well. It was one of my ideas to take pics of them in summer challenge, but I haven't had inspiration to do that. Maybe later when I don't have to worry about getting at least one pic for week! I am glad I am taking part on the challenge, but I am honestly a looooot more photoshoot person, so I have not only last years pics still not put, but also from summer as well since picking just 1 is ridiculous! Dead

Thanks! I actually sold my Pullips down to 6 on one point in my life, I didn't dare to customize them how I wanted. Afterwards I noticed it was a mistake and rebought a lot and this time had guts (and more skills too) to make them! You just have to start somewhere and practice, Mio-kits are handy as well. I like Pullip as a canvas, she has a lot of face, I don't like making small faces, it is both hard and you just have less to work with. I think I like customizing pullips the best, even tough I have customized more bjds than anything else.
Blog ^___^
Feedback
i love the experiment scene smilei loveeee those test tubes, did you make them? they are so cute. I have a re-ment science set but i didnt open it yet smile
Thanks! Yes I did! It took me 2 days to buy and craft all of those! Sweatdrop I was like "i don't even remember when I did this much FOR ONE PIC!" Well at least I took a few, so more to come hopefully later! XD

I bought clear tube and had it straightening (it is why some of them are little wonky, since it was rolled while stored, so it is not straight). I wouldn't find clear straws (that didn't cost a fortune) so I ended up with the clear tube I cut in smaller parts. The fluids inside are from nailpolish and painted inside. grin Bottom on the blue one is made from glue.
I think the tube actually looks better than the straws I tried, since it looks like it is made from glass and is thick, maybe bit too thick, but I thought it actually looked better. smile

I also made other things like the spilling and small containers and pens, some things were things I already had, and the holder for the test tubes is made from vine holder thingy. grin I just put paper to create a bottom to it. LOL
The table is also a table I already had, I think it worked really well in the scene. It is kitchen table I made ages ago from big tin can (as center leg) and small glass frame thing. I just put white paper there. So I pretty much worked with what I had, and crafted some tubes and such. :3

I took a pic of all the things I crafted, I guess I should include it as well.
It was fun tough, and I think it was worth of all the work! right
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Wow, what a lot of work! Very creative! It is funny when you realize sometimes how much effort you put into setting up one photo. But then you get a picture you wouldn't have done otherwise, and hopefully the effort is fun.
I never noticed the tubes were a bit curved but now that you mention it I see. That makes it even better, because maybe some of their potions bent the test tubes! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks! smile
Heh. You should have seen how much time i took to place each of the tube in best possible angle I could find to hide the fact that they were not straight! LOL

The only one I was not so happy is the green one with measurements and bottom, since I didn't want the measurements show same side on both measured tubes, I had made the measurements on the best side ofc... Oh well. right

And never thought that, but now that you said it indeed, the bendiness fits their, um, mad scientist? theme! yay
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Wow, you put a lot of thought into your dolls and their relationships with each other! I think Kiss and Pina are an adorable pairing, very cute! Your craftiness amazes me too, great job on the test tubes and science lab setup!
Looking for stands!
Ahaha they look so cute with their little chemistry set!!! And also slightly like mad scientists xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks for your nice comments! Heart

Because DeadlyNova told they were waiting for Namu Serpent, I thought to share some older pics of mine, that I never posted here before! LOL

[Image: DSCF2487.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2496.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2503.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2471.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2473.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2484.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2495.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2501.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2513.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2479.jpg]

Thanks for looking! ^w^

I actually watched the wig being sale for like half a year... It is Leeke wig in limited color real red. I had a longer wig on that color, so I knew the color was good (spot on), but I pondered and hesitated. Finally I gave in and bought it off, and I couldn't be happier about it, it fits him so perfectly! Rb_shy <3

His name is Dawn, and Afternoon (Afternoon) is his sister! blush
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Serpent has such a cute smile. I like the red wig on him smile he seems mischievouswink
Lovely photos!

I'm late, but the science one is great! I love all the little bits and pieces.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Serpent looks pretty good in red!