Hunaja's dollies; new pics *24.3.2017* p.4
Thanks everyone! grin Glad you like it! ^^

Offgenemi: Yeah I agree, his smile is cute, but sometimes he looks like he is up to no good! grin And smirking about it.
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Woow! O_O What a wonderful family you have! grin

I adore the scientific photo *o* The details, their poses, very funny...
So many people with Serpent. And here I still looking for his damn hat :/
Thanks for you both! Happy
Blog ^___^
Feedback
The other face up I did... in the summer... Sweatdrop
Well finally she is here! Supposed to be Love, Kiss' twin. (Had some pics before of them.) Not so sure if I succeeded in that, but I love her a lot nevertheless! Heart

[Image: DSCF8037.jpg]

[Image: DSCF8070.jpg]

[Image: DSCF8046.jpg]

[Image: DSCF8062.jpg]

[Image: DSCF8020.jpg]

---

Also the poor poor Afternoon: Cry
Never seen yellowing this bad before. Irritated I am pretty sure she has been displayed somewhere that sun has been able to shine.

[Image: DSCF0119.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0120.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0140.jpg]
This one shows the color best I think.

And here is the worst... With my mint Afternoon. Poor girl... Cry
[Image: DSCF0219.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0220.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0233.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0238.jpg]

This shows well what it has done to the face up:
[Image: DSCF0289.jpg]

tt

Rest you can check on my blog (also more text about it if you haven't heard about her before this):
http://blogi.hunajasieni.net/2016/12/poor-afternoon1/
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Love is a beautiful girl smile I can see your hard work on her. The eyebrows are especially impressive.
Poor afternoon , I can't even call that yellowing it is close to caramel color. Acne cream won't be helpful ?
Aw, I hope you can save her. Good for you for trying, anyway. Is it possible to spray-paint her to a darker skin tone, all over...? (I don't do any of this kind of thing so I don't know if it's a dumb idea, but it sounds like a lot of work.)
I like the photos of the 2 of them together, especially the second-last one where it looks like mint-girl is trying to reassure the poor refugee girl.
Good luck and let us know how it goes!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Mmm...poor Afternoon sad My Noir Regeneration's face has some yellow spots on her wonderful face. I guess I'll do something to repair her make up but I'm afraid to touch her.

Is Afternoon the custom girl? If she is, you did a great job, the make uo is magical :3
Thanks so much everyone! ^^

Offgenemi: I actually didn't try since those are usually used with vinyl. I would also be afraid to lose her face up (not that it isn't my problem now... upside down)
It's nice you like my Love. LOL

Alliecat: I am pretty sure painting over is not really option (or would not have been), the lines (like between yellowed and not yellowed parts of the face) would still be there. Blushing it could be option actually (or could have been), since then you can work better with the tone and the line wouldn't perhaps be so visible, becaue spray would paint it all over. Ofc if you spraypaint over a lot, then it doesn't matter anymore, but then you would also lose the face up.
Yeah, I agree! Second last is also my favourite! Heart

it's a secret: The other Afternoon is actually original in mint condition, so I can't take credit on her face. grin So both of them are stock and I am trying my best in saving the original face up on my "Badnoon."

Here is one WIP on her:

[Image: DSCF0322.jpg]
Currently she looks a lot better, but the problem is that I am now getting to the hard parts and saving her face up can be quite tricky...
I kinda really want to try and see if I could save it, but it might be I have to go with restoring it after sanding.
Especially trying to save her eyelashes or eyeshadow is hard. Cry

Oh also the pic lies, those yellow parts on her face are still as dark yellow as in the pics above, I just didn't capture that very well. I think because there is so little of it my camera doesn't catch it as well anymore. xD
Blog ^___^
Feedback
First set of pictures of Pullip Yuri, aka Lilja (means Lily in finnish as yuri also does) of the traveling dolly project we have here in Finland currently. I am running it, so I also had the "first turn," so probably a lots of pics with her coming... Sweatdrop

Also excuse me for the hair, I couldn't get it nice without using some products, and didn't want to use or have any because the doll is not technically mine. The second wig wasn't so good either, even tough I combed it and all... Irritated

I gotta say, Pullip Yuri is such a pretty doll... I wouldn't mind having her as my own at all! Heart

But to the picshurs! yay

[Image: DSCF0653.jpg]
First fully stock.

[Image: DSCF0655.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0656.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0662.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0663.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0666.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0669.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0670.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0675.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0679.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0683.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0685.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0690.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0694.jpg]
Shoes/"getas"

[Image: DSCF0703.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0705.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0710.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0715.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0719.jpg]
From behind.

[Image: DSCF0721.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0722.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0730.jpg]
The under kimono

[Image: DSCF0733.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0734.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0735.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0779.jpg]
With different wig! Happy

[Image: DSCF0783.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0784.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0787.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0789.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0790.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0792.jpg]
Panda!

[Image: DSCF0794.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0804.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0813.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0815.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0819.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0806.jpg]
Kissu

[Image: DSCF0809.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0812.jpg]

Hope you liked! blush And hopefully I am not too lazy to post mor of her later on... She is very cute with all the wigs I have tried on her, I like the last boyish look on her too where the hair is on a ponytail. xd
Blog ^___^
Feedback
I think Yuri is sometimes overlooked for flashier girls. But she's really very pretty, especially rewigged. I adore mine.
She is cute. I like her eyeliner, and with her hair down. Sounds like a fun project.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks both! Heart

Cornflower Blue: I totally agree, I also took pics of her with couple other pics, and she just rocked every style! I totally felt more love for her when I saw her live than in the pictures!

Alliecat: That is actually a different wig, I never opened the bun so I just used different wig. We decided to leave it in a bun for the one who wins the kimono/stock outfit set, so they have complete style. I sewed her a new furwig. right And that bun was so hard to photograph! It was so heavy and neededto rest against the wall or corner at all times some way. Dead
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Couple pics again.

Took these pics for asking, but päh! Almost all of them were failed. Cry
[Image: DSCF0206.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0212.jpg]
My first couple Pina/Proserpina (Cornice) and Kiss/Kira (Arietta). Innocent blush

Aaand Afternoon. ^^ (This is the not yellowed one.)
[Image: DSCF0251.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0258.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0260.jpg]

And current hangers on the comp: LOL
[Image: DSCF1861.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1865.jpg]
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(02-16-2017, 09:43 PM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Thanks both! Heart

Cornflower Blue: I totally agree, I also took pics of her with couple other pics, and she just rocked every style! I totally felt more love for her when I saw her live than in the pictures!

Alliecat: That is actually a different wig, I never opened the bun so I just used different wig. We decided to leave it in a bun for the one who wins the kimono/stock outfit set, so they have complete style. I sewed her a new furwig. right And that bun was so hard to photograph! It was so heavy and neededto rest against the wall or corner at all times some way. Dead

NEVER take down pullip yuri''s wig..! I did that to one I had, and it became like an 8-inch afro that looked like it had been electrocuted. Whatever they do to keep her hair up precludes it ever being taken successfully down... sad
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips