Hunaja's dollies; new pics *24.3.2017* p.4
(02-24-2017, 04:29 PM)fishy Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 09:43 PM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Thanks both! Heart

Cornflower Blue: I totally agree, I also took pics of her with couple other pics, and she just rocked every style! I totally felt more love for her when I saw her live than in the pictures!

Alliecat: That is actually a different wig, I never opened the bun so I just used different wig. We decided to leave it in a bun for the one who wins the kimono/stock outfit set, so they have complete style. I sewed her a new furwig. right And that bun was so hard to photograph! It was so heavy and neededto rest against the wall or corner at all times some way. Dead

NEVER take down pullip yuri''s wig..! I did that to one I had, and it became like an 8-inch afro that looked like it had been electrocuted. Whatever they do to keep her hair up precludes it ever being taken successfully down... sad

Oh yeah, I did not. Even if it was my wig, I would not because of the hairdo, but it is good to know it goes really bad after undoing it! It is not technically mine, since it is a traveling dolly, but it will be good info for whoever ends up getting the wig (and the stock outfit). We have agreed not to open it for that reason, so I just removed it gently. There was lot of hair coming out of the hairdo and it would have needed fixing even the first time I pictured it... So I just gently peeled it off her head.

I can see the afroing since it had some braided hair in the hairdo (which not everyone knows, I didn't know it before opening her and handling her the first time) and that totally leaves small curls if opened.

Some of the stock wigs are so bad in quality... I bought Captain Hook's one and it was so awful I just had to sold it again, the hair was such a mess and bad hair quality to begin with. (Tough I paid like 2 or 3 euros for it, so I knew already it wasn't going to be the best. Also the hairstyle ended up being wrong with the bangs.)

I still have a lot of pics of her to post, but I am really anxious to get my own dolls get posted too! Well eventually I will "run out" of the photos, but still so many sets I have to go trough! I have 2 more sets already ready to online, but I just need to fix it up and actually post them. XD

---

Take some more pics, I totally handled her watching and thinking that if I should get Ririko (used to be Holly, and I am thinking of getting Sabrine for her) again as her. She is older sister of my dolls Yume (Nina) and Kayu (Sage, full custom), so it made me think Lilja/Yuri looked a lot of like them. Especially Nina, her stock lips were (used to be) orange as well! I though she could easily passas their sibling, but maybe she is more like a cousin? Anyway, I just had to take pics of the 3 of them.
Here we go:

[Image: DSCF1758.jpg]
Yume, Lilja ja Kayu.

[Image: DSCF1761.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1765.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1769.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1774.jpg]
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Bit of a bunch of pics but still!

When the evening comes, it is best to curl up on the sofa -
what could be more better than friends, warm drinks and sweets to eat! Heart 2

[Image: DSCF1563.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1566.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1568.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1570.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1575.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1576.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1582.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1585.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1591.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1592.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1596.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1602.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1615.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1623.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1625.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1632.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1636.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1638.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1641.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1646.jpg]

Hope you liked! Happy
Blog ^___^
Feedback
They look so cozy smile The little treats are adorable, and their sweaters are gorgeous!
I love those sweaters! :') So cute and FLUFFY!!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I was going to say the sweaters looked so cosy too. And the wicker furniture looks really cool.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks for all the comments guys! Heart What could be better way to spend winter night than get cozy in sweaters and have some treats! wink I love the sweaters and everything else as well, it is nice to hear the pics turned out nice with all the details!
Sadly he sweaters were too big for the Dal, so she had to go with just long sleeves!

dargosmydaddy: Heh, I even named the folder lilja-cozy! yay

The Dal is Maretti and her name is Chii and the green haired Pullip is Lan Ake and her name is Amy. Apparently I forgot to mention it... Innocent

The sweaters are made by fellow finnish collector/friend of mine, her nick is Milly/SweetNeat and you can check her here:
etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetNeat
blog: http://sweetneatcrafts.blogspot.fi/
Her handcrafts are amazing! LOL

---

More Lilja! This time with Alice, who was hosting her over!
Sadly I failed to take more pics with them, but maybe I will fix that when she returns in summer! (Since I am holding the whole traveling doll thingy, it comes back to me and I will also get "my gift" from the last participant. Happy)

They are supposed to be just friends, I swear! blush Well who says friends can't hold hands, huh? right

[Image: DSCF1691.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1705.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1700.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1728.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1722.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1744.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1751.jpg]

Thanks for looking! ^u^
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Such a cute bunch. Lilja is very photogenic, I love this wig on her. Of course friends can hold hands smile looks like they have been friends for a long time
Agree about Lilja's photogenicity (is that a word??). I love this neapolitan-ice-cream wig on her.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Lovely pictures! I, too, love Lilja's wig!
Your Alice looks so otherworldly with these eyes, gorgeous!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
They looks so cozy sitting on the wicker chair.
Pretty sweaters too! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thanks a bunch everyone! I am so glad you liked it! I was feeling a little down, so it is nice to see such nice comments, so thanks! <3

I love Lilja's wig too, the wig needs permanent holder tough, but when I saw it I just had to have it, it is very nice. I also used it on the dal in the Lab set I took before, her own wig didn't seem to fit my idea. xD

Lilja is currently at 4th participant! Time sure flies! Her trip will be over on July when I get her back. >w>

martah: I agree, I really like how she looks kinda like, ethereal? in those eyes. It took me 5 years to get courage to change her and I also changed her eyelashes at the same.

Here is couple pics of her when I had just changed them:
(her chips are clear ones with paper, both from coolcat)
[Image: DSCF1261.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1262.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1265.jpg]

Here is a before one for comparison!
[Image: DSCF8819.jpg]
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Definitely ethereal! I think the lashes look great with her face up too, make her look more delicate. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~