Pinkie Pie in Paris!!
I took some pics of my Dal Loa - Pinkie Pie ... so I wanted to do something with the pics using an image editing software ... I'm still new to the image manipulation stuff but I had fun doing it!!!

This is my first attempt - hope you all like it Happy

[Image: pinkie%2Bpie%2Bin%2Bparis.jpg]
[size=small][i]Dolly Family
Pullip: Nanette, Banshee, Alice du jardin mint, Le petite prince fox, Yuri, Romantic Alice pink, Nella retro memory, Prupate, Bloody red hood, Laura, Alura, Kiyomi mint icecream, Naoko, Sparrow
photo looks pretty nice smile her color matches the background photo. she is such a cool girl
Very nice!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thanks guys! You are so kind!!
Pullip: Nanette, Banshee, Alice du jardin mint, Le petite prince fox, Yuri, Romantic Alice pink, Nella retro memory, Prupate, Bloody red hood, Laura, Alura, Kiyomi mint icecream, Naoko, Sparrow
It looks very nice! The colors are really similar and I like how you put her a little farther away from the camera, it really makes it look like she's there yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Thanks!! I want to learn how to put some shadows around her feet to make it look more realistic! Will try to manipulate the pic a little bit more when I have time ^^
Cute! I like the choice of scene and she looks like she could be a fashionable Parisian girl.
I remember learning how to do stuff like that. I found a Photoshop project tutorial online, *not* for beginners, and did it anyway. It was fun and I learned to use some of the tools.
I've found that using dodge/burn around the edges of the part you paste in, softens and shadows them a bit, so they don't stand out as much and thus it looks more part-of-the-picture, and you could do the same under her feet to make shadows.
Keep at it and have fun smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Cute street scene!
Thanks! I'll play with the dodge/burn tool and will experiment with other photos as well ... This is so much fun!!