Price check for Dal another clock rabbit & BRRH nude
Hi, May I asking how much is the fair price for Dal another clock rabbit ( suntan rabbit ) / BRRH nude ( no eyemech, comes with acrylic BJD eyes )

I thought Another clock rabbit for $140 and BRRH $45

Thanks!
Bump *
Hi! That sounds pretty much fair, if they are in good condition. Only thing is that the market for older Pullips seem to be in a bit of a slump at the moment and their prices have crashed...I sold NRFB '03 Fanatica last year for something like $85. Theoretically she is worth $120, but you might have trouble selling her for that amount. It's just about finding a buyer who wants that doll and knows what she's worth ^^;

Good luck!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Asking another :-)