A Colorful Girl
I took Akira out for some photos today. Her wig loves to fly all over her face and she's pretty hard to photograph but she's probably my favorite of my girls, so I don't really mind.

[Image: 27276258826_2244af21a1.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 27309445625_7c763a6091.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 27276270366_6c9f6958f1.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 27239634781_9ed90c3118.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 27276242646_7185be29d8.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

[Image: 26702454824_e57aba07f7.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

It took me a couple of years to find the perfect look for this girl, and on a few occasions I considered selling her, but I stuck by her and I'm honestly so glad I did.
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
She is very pretty and I love her wig from the photos. It looks very soft and light and I love color. Which pullip is she? I am still learning sorry smile
(05-29-2016, 07:49 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She is very pretty and I love her wig from the photos. It looks very soft and light and I love color. Which pullip is she? I am still learning sorry smile

Thank you! She's a rewigged, rechipped Youtsuzu!
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Oh I really didn't recognize her at all. I need to pay closer attention to details in face up
She' looks great in a red wig. I don't think I would have considered that color.
She looks completely different. And colourful indeed. Stray hairs are the bane of outdoor photoshoots! (And some indoor LOL )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you! Happy
She looks adorable!! <3
What lovely photos f her outside. And that colour red so suit her
Ahh, a Youtsuzu! You hardly ever see this girl around, she's such a beauty smile I love what you've done with yours. She looks very relaxed and happy!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you so much everyone! smile
Aww, she's so cute! I absolutely love her style and character.
You said, it took you years to find her look. Do you have any photos/links how she looked before?
(06-07-2016, 12:56 AM)Midnight Bunny Wrote: Aww, she's so cute! I absolutely love her style and character.
You said, it took you years to find her look. Do you have any photos/links how she looked before?

Thanks!

Most of her old looks were outfit-wise, but they were all very different.
This was her with her twin sister when I first got the pair of them. She was initially meant to be sort of alternative and dark.
[Image: 6606604095_14caed19c9_m.jpg]Kokoro and Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

I couldn't bond with her at all, and disliked her stock eyes greatly, so I decided to try to match her clothes to her eyelids three months later.
[Image: 6813422044_d6b712d549_m.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

A month after that, she'd had another complete restyle, featuring hair extensions.
[Image: 7103533559_cef7dff68a_m.jpg]Insecurities by Hayden, on Flickr

Then, a couple of months after that, I gave her my Kirsche's stock wig and yet another new outfit.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/poisonedde...010916643/

When I bought eyechips for all my dolls, she was the only one that I struggled to pick a color for. I basically just picked out a random pair and hoped they would work, but didn't expect much from them. Around the same time, I decided jackets and long sleeves were an important part of her fashion style, and I wanted her to wear mostly black, so
[Image: 9093333599_b29ce0e907_m.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr

She still wears the hat now, actually. It's strange when she's not wearing it. She wore the black outfit for over a year, until I gave her her current outfit
[Image: 17081710839_1f997a27a9_m.jpg]Akira by Hayden, on Flickr
And then last year, I was lucky enough to get her current wig with my Rida, so I gave it to Akira.