Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring
The warm weather is a harbinger of Summer. Who better to celebrate the last days of Spring, and the final flourish of May flowers, than my beloved Spring Purezza - Haruka? Heart

Our local park was covered in blossoms, and we endeavored to make the best of the lovely afternoon.

[Image: ifQVeoU.jpg?1]

[Image: 86pvGtr.jpg?1]

[Image: dR45fVC.jpg?1]

[Image: 6gLanPI.jpg?1]

Purezza is one of my favourite underrated Pullips. She's so simple but so beautiful. The big milk-chocolate eyes and soft, gleaming brown hair are a winning combo for me. And there's 4 of her! She's a companion for all seasons wink

[Image: dCdz18g.jpg?1]

Thanks for viewing! yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
The setting of these photos is absolutely beautiful, and so is Haruka! <3 Purezza is definitely underrated, I can't even remember the last time I saw photos of her!
What a lovely spot! And cute pictures; you got nice light on her in the shade. She fits perfectly in with all the wonderful blossoms smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh what beautiful photos of her in the sunshine and flowers. I like the last one very much in particular.

But you must be living in a very different part of the UK from me as it has been coat and glove weather where I live in the Midlands.
It has been just so cold!!!
(06-02-2016, 06:53 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: The setting of these photos is absolutely beautiful, and so is Haruka! <3 Purezza is definitely underrated, I can't even remember the last time I saw photos of her!

Thank you so much! grin haha I'm as much to blame as her other owners, I should take more photos of her (and her Summer sister Natsume Tongue)

(06-02-2016, 09:26 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a lovely spot! And cute pictures; you got nice light on her in the shade. She fits perfectly in with all the wonderful blossoms smile

Thank you, Alliecat yay I thought the white flowers looked so lovely, and complimentary against her dress Tongue

(06-03-2016, 05:05 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh what beautiful photos of her in the sunshine and flowers. I like the last one very much in particular.

But you must be living in a very different part of the UK from me as it has been coat and glove weather where I live in the Midlands.
It has been just so cold!!!

Thank you very much!

Haha yes, I'm down in the southwest. We get a lot of rain and wind down here, so it's been a nice break, to finally see sunshine and blue skies smile I hope this nice weather makes it to you soon!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She is in heaven smile what a perfect spot for her to model. I love the last photo smile
She looks so beautiful! It's rare to see photos of Purezza, which is a shame, really. Yours looks so at peace with her surroundings!
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
Purezza is a classic beauty and she looks great outdoors!
(06-03-2016, 10:55 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: She is in heaven smile what a perfect spot for her to model. I love the last photo smile

Thank you so much! grin

(06-05-2016, 04:31 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: She looks so beautiful! It's rare to see photos of Purezza, which is a shame, really. Yours looks so at peace with her surroundings!

Thank you very much! Yes, I find her a very peaceful-looking girl yay

(06-07-2016, 01:20 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Purezza is a classic beauty and she looks great outdoors!

Aw, thanks, CB! I'd like to see more of the classic girls getting some photo love. I thought I should lead by example with some of mine xD
Oh, she is so pretty! Blooming together with the flowers! Your pics are so beautiful! Rb_shy
One of the first dolls that I saw that were not mine, was actually Purezza, I think it was summer one maybe, the one with type 3 body. So these kinda give me those fond memories, she was the first person who was into Pullips who lived in the same city!
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(06-12-2016, 10:49 PM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Oh, she is so pretty! Blooming together with the flowers! Your pics are so beautiful! Rb_shy
One of the first dolls that I saw that were not mine, was actually Purezza, I think it was summer one maybe, the one with type 3 body. So these kinda give me those fond memories, she was the first person who was into Pullips who lived in the same city!

Sorry for the late reply, thanks so much Hunajasieni! Heart

Ah, I think we all have a fond place in our heart for the first Pullip we saw. (Mine was Nina xD)
What a charming little spot! Haruka looks beautiful surrounded by all of these flowers. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks so much, Martah! smile