on the beach
maybe some of you know there is a photo challenge in a facebook group so i needed to take summer vacation photos. these didnt make the cut smile i will post the ones I submitted after the challenge over, i guess that is fair.
the guys carrying Ece had great promise and I will take this photo again. different background but still at the beach smile i am still learning to pay attention to small details. like i set up a dolls hand on a spot but it keeps moving smile what is a doll friendly glue, putty kind of thing i can use to stable them?
well moving on to the photos. i named Sol as Mete, as he is too interested in Ece smile) (mete is ece's significant other in real life).
[Image: 27066827053_314b7a5361.jpg]The boys are mine by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 27065076954_19d5c5594e.jpg]We can build a tree house right here! by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 27677438185_ec894150eb.jpg]The boys are mine by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 27656040195_c8cf896f74.jpg]Leisurely by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 27621357256_52ed76bb3d.jpg]Leisurely by goche moche, on Flickr
I love the photo of the boys holding Ece. They all look so nice!
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
(06-17-2016, 01:14 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: I love the photo of the boys holding Ece. They all look so nice!

Thank you smile I think they need swimming trunks in general. I will make some for themsmile I am terrible I only see the negative smile so thank you for the support
Already told you I love these. The poses are so cute, and the beach background is great, partly because there's nothing human-scale to spoil the illusion, and partly just because it's pretty smile
I use tape to try to hold things in place; rolled-up little bits. It doesn't work tremendously well.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(06-17-2016, 04:21 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Already told you I love these. The poses are so cute, and the beach background is great, partly because there's nothing human-scale to spoil the illusion, and partly just because it's pretty smile
I use tape to try to hold things in place; rolled-up little bits. It doesn't work tremendously well.

thank you! yes there were some photos where trees were in their own scale and that kind of ruined the illusion. I am learning what is important slowly. maybe we should have a photography advice thread!
i used tapes too but sometimes they cant carry the things i want the dolls to carry haha. i used putty (the one used to hang posters on the wall) temporarily and it didnt damage anything. i wonder if double tape is ok. I am a bit scared to use that one.
I love all of these smile The one of the boys holding your gorgeous girl is wonderful ! Everything fits - the lovely background, everyone's swimwear, the surfboards, the flirty glance up from Ece ... Heart 2

I also love Ece's little dog (from Secret Life of Pets?) and the chair she is using in the 2nd last photo ! That is the kind of furniture I would like in my size LOL the painted flowers and base colour are beautiful Heart
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(06-17-2016, 09:10 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: I love all of these smile The one of the boys holding your gorgeous girl is wonderful ! Everything fits - the lovely background, everyone's swimwear, the surfboards, the flirty glance up from Ece ... Heart 2

I also love Ece's little dog (from Secret Life of Pets?) and the chair she is using in the 2nd last photo ! That is the kind of furniture I would like in my size LOL the painted flowers and base colour are beautiful Heart

Thank you smile I am very encouraged to do more beach photo shoots smile
I found this Mexican chair in San Antonio (Texas) in a gift shop. I searched online in the hopes of finding another one but I can only find them in kids or adult size. Please correct me if I am wrong but according to the a few sites I saw them they are called Mexican folk art chair. Maybe you can find it! Yes little doggy is from secret life of pets. His neck turns around. I wish he was a bit more articulate He is super cute smile
These are all so cute! I love that first photo.
These photos are really cute! It can't have been easy to get the guys to stand on that uneven surface and hold your girl.

I use a sticky tack type of product to help them hold things, the white kind: https://www.google.com/search?q=sticky+tack&biw=1366&bih=542&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjhzvGNnq7NAhXKXh4KHamuAM0Q_AUIBygC
Except it's not great for use when its hot and you're in the sun because it gets melty and gooey. I speak from experience doing a summer scene with lots of Re-ment: https://flic.kr/p/ceRbVU
But I put it in the cool basement and it went back to its normal consistency and then I could peel it off of things.
(06-17-2016, 10:25 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: These are all so cute! I love that first photo.

Thank you smile that is my fav too

(06-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: These photos are really cute! It can't have been easy to get the guys to stand on that uneven surface and hold your girl.

I use a sticky tack type of product to help them hold things, the white kind: https://www.google.com/search?q=sticky+tack&biw=1366&bih=542&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjhzvGNnq7NAhXKXh4KHamuAM0Q_AUIBygC
Except it's not great for use when its hot and you're in the sun because it gets melty and gooey. I speak from experience doing a summer scene with lots of Re-ment: https://flic.kr/p/ceRbVU
But I put it in the cool basement and it went back to its normal consistency and then I could peel it off of things.

I think the putty I use is very similar to this but I am running out so I ll get this product thank you! Our house is very cold due to the polar bear I married. I think it will go back to its original state quickly smile
My new strategy for doll photo is to pose them at home in the comfort of air conditioning and then take them outside to take photos. I used stands to keep them stable. Boys having much dry shoulder and elbow joints helped a lot smile)
This makes me want a holiday so badly! Such a nice vibe and they all look great.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(06-20-2016, 12:49 AM)martah Wrote: This makes me want a holiday so badly! Such a nice vibe and they all look great.

You can come here smile thank you smile glad you enjoyed the photos smile