Cute doll at your service!~
(07-17-2016, 07:50 AM)torythehuman Wrote: She's so cute, but also (as others have said) spunky and with attitude! Her personality is really shining through on these photos. I think my favorites are the second one and the one where she's winking!

Thank you! She always tries her best to show her great attitude! I'm glad to see that you like my photos! Thank you so much! :3

(07-17-2016, 04:29 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Awww! She certainly is cute! I love the shorter pigtails on her, they make her look like a little ball of energy, and her overall style really gives you that impression too. :3

I love the shorter pigtails on her too! well, with short or long hair she is always perfect for me x3

Thank you so much for your comment yay

(07-17-2016, 11:55 PM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: Your Miku is ever so perfectly cute! (and still my favorite Hatsune Miku they Groove ever made Heart Something about her is so precious, her sparkling teal eyes, her soft shades in her makeup, her dramatic lashes, and those pigtails, *_* I especially love how your Miku so full of life with everything to love about her!

I look forwards to see you introducing your other dollies on here ~_^

My little girl is always happy to hear all that things for her x3
We are so happy to see that you like my photos! And I'm always trying to find some time to take pictures, but I do my best :3

Thank you so much for your comment! Happy

(07-18-2016, 03:18 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: What an adorable doll! She looks great with shorter hair.

I cannot choose which photo is my favorite. You did a wonderful job posing her so her personality really shines!

Her outfit is darling and I like her mismatched socks and shoes.
Did you make those socks? Where did you get those super cute shoes?

Thank you so much for your comments LOL
Oh! And those socks and those shoes are from the stock of my pullip Papin! She has an amazing and pretty stock outfit :3

(07-22-2016, 05:53 PM)Little mouse Wrote: She looks so happy and I'll bet she is fun to have around the house!

Thank you so much! We are really happy to see all your comments Happy