A Little Adventure
Oh my word, they are %100 purely cuteness!!! Heart Nooroo's pigtails are practically irresistible!! It is like i cannot get over how adorable she is, and especially with Adrien in his sheepy hat they really are perfect siblings yay They mist have had a truly amazing trip! I hope you found some way to stay cool there, I am not sure I would have ventured out if it was that hot.
Fabulous photos! Though I don't know how you did this trip in that heat!!!
Thank you guys so much!! <3 <3

I brought Gatorade to keep myself hydrated, but other than that I didn't have anything to keep me cool, haha.
The one with her hugging the turtle is just so darn cute!
Awesome photo shoot, your girls look beautiful, where ever did you get the Mickey top from DeadlyNova?
Thank you guys! The Mickey top is from eBay, I'm not sure of the brand, but it's from the 80's. I also have another similar looking one as well and I know there were several other designs. I don't think they're that hard to find with a bit of searching.
(07-30-2016, 04:00 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Thank you guys! The Mickey top is from eBay, I'm not sure of the brand, but it's from the 80's. I also have another similar looking one as well and I know there were several other designs. I don't think they're that hard to find with a bit of searching.

I will take a look on eBay, thanks so much for letting me know where to find it! smile
I love them both! I can't even pick my favourite, they are both too cute.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~