The Grand Pullip Revival!
I'm not sure if many of you remember me, buuutttt I have been in an out of this lovely forum for several years now! I have been in a Pullip slump for the past year, but luckily I am in dolly overdrive. All brands of dolls I collect are inspiring me right now, and it's amazing! So tonight, I spent (several Irritated) hours going thru my collection, sorting them out, and fixing them up. They had become pretty disheveled over the course of the last year, moving from upstairs to down, and everywhere in between. Legs were falling off, wigs missing, clothes a wrinkly mess...

SO, first step of dolly revival... Organizing, de-dressing, general repairs and fixing and oohing and aaahing over pretty dollies.
(Sorry for horribad photos, they were taken on my phone, at night, in indoor lighting situations)

[Image: 28422421815_9d21c42036.jpg]

Interlude, where you fix everyone's wigs, sort out clothes, and get them ready to get ready LOL
------------

Ta-da! Dollies looking lovely.
[Image: 27806288443_2c16a1cfc0.jpg]

This is basically the dollies I am keeping in my collection. Notice the Taeyang to Pullip ratio is rather offset, haha!
Additions wise? I'd love to get both September pullip releases, Sailor Mars, anddd Taeyang Mi-Chan!

Thanks for reading! LOL

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Welcome back! smile We missed you! smile Glad to see you're doing alright! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Glad to see you rediscovering your dolly passion! That looks like it would have taken a fair amount of time to get everyone fixed up and ready action.
You have so many hansom taeyangs and lovely pullips! I am glad to know that you are back with us again yay All your dolls looks wonderful all dressed up in there new trends. I hope you are able to find all the dolls on your wishlist and unite them with your doll family Heart
fixing and dressing that many dolls would take me all day. they looks very happy in their fresh clothes smile i like how you dressed them casual.
Thanks everyone! I missed it around here smile

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Welcome back! I've been less interested in my dolls lately, but I'm trying to get my passion back again. It's such a good feeling to be inspired by your doll collection!
Looking for stands!
Wow. That would take a while, dressing all that bunch! Nice that you are having fun with your dolls again.
Who's the wee one in the pile of clothes at the top?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What fun this must have been to sort out all these dolls.....and I am so pleased that you are ready to play with dolls again too.
This is very inspirational! LOL What a sweet collection! Carol! Heart 2
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]
Aww I love your collection! Nyaa, you have Arion and...I'm not sure but do you have Filato too? The second boy on the left side.
That's great you were organized your doll stuff, I nowadays doing it too. ^^
Your dolls are lovely... erm... handsome? LOL Thanks for posting. I'm hoping to get out of a dolly slump myself, though mine lasted quite a bit longer than yours!
ask me about: my momoko I'm rehoming or my pullip clothes sale...
looking for: picco neemo s body
feel free to just talk to me: if you're new or even if you aren't! I love a good conversation with a fellow doll-collector.
Wow! Nice x3 You have a really great collection of dolls! These photos always inpired me to take some of this types of photos xD
Welcome back! I'm glad that you decided to come back to Pullips after all. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Welcome back from a newbie! Glad to see I'm not the only one that went through a dolly slump. May your crew inspire you greatly now!