Just discovered these
I discovered these by accident yesterday (I was searching for My Melody figures and the My Melody Pinky: St popped up) and I couldn't resist these little cuties. The strange thing, though, is I couldn't really find a good website or anything with much info on them. Are they even still made?

Anyway, I ended up putting bids on two of the auctions I saw that were ending close to when I was looking that didn't have any bids yet and I won both. I got a girl in a red coat with fangs for just under $2 and the other auction was for both the Street Fighter and King of Fighters double packs, which I won for $2.

One thing I found strange, though, is I didn't really see any listings for used Pinky: St figures. Most, if not all of the listings were for new, unopened figures. Literally everything else I collect (mostly different toy lines), if I search on eBay, I'll likely find way more listings for used than new in package. So what's the deal? Is it just a case of people buying them and never selling them?
(07-22-2016, 04:12 AM)ShortyBoo Wrote: I discovered these by accident yesterday (I was searching for My Melody figures and the My Melody Pinky: St popped up) and I couldn't resist these little cuties. The strange thing, though, is I couldn't really find a good website or anything with much info on them. Are they even still made?

Anyway, I ended up putting bids on two of the auctions I saw that were ending close to when I was looking that didn't have any bids yet and I won both. I got a girl in a red coat with fangs for just under $2 and the other auction was for both the Street Fighter and King of Fighters double packs, which I won for $2.

One thing I found strange, though, is I didn't really see any listings for used Pinky: St figures. Most, if not all of the listings were for new, unopened figures. Literally everything else I collect (mostly different toy lines), if I search on eBay, I'll likely find way more listings for used than new in package. So what's the deal? Is it just a case of people buying them and never selling them?

I'm not completely sure, but I don't think they make them anymore. sad

When I was more interested in collecting them, I used this site for reference photos (it's in Japanese). http://pinky-st.skr.jp/what.html

For what it's worth, I have a mixed lot of Pinky parts on eBay right now. I'm open to offers, if you're interested. I just want them gone, as I'm trying to thin out some of my collections. http://www.ebay.com/itm/311658682839?ssP...:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Oops. I just realized I put this in the wrong area. I meant to put it in the discussion forum.

I actually added that auction to my watch list last night. But I kind of need to watch my spending a bit now unless I end up selling stuff. If I manage to sell some stuff before the auction ends, I'll likely bid.
There's a forum: http://www.pinky-street.com/forums/ I gather it used to be fairly active, but not any more as interest in them has waned.
Yes, they are discontinued.
What a lucky ebay score for you to get them so inexpensive. Some of them now are quite pricey.

Also, there are bootleg copies of some of the figures.
Check this album out with bootleg images and descriptions.

You might like David's album at Flickr. He likes to photograph them and creates interesting scenes and dioramas.

Then there is the Pinky Street Forum -- which is a bit pokey these days but still lots of info there on customizing. They have a market place but I don't know if it is still active.

Once in a while, a member here will sell also. You can add "Wanted: Pinky Street figures or parts" to your forum signature. Parts are good because it can extend your collection quite a bit because you can mix and match.
I'm surprised there's so many bootlegs. I'm pretty sure the ones I won on eBay are legit, though. They're still in the original packaging and it looks like the real thing. I mostly want to get these for customizing purposes. I've been doing a lot of repainting lately on other little toys, so I'm sure I'll have fun with these.