First time customizing! Rewig and rechip
So I finally got the guts to rechip and rewig my Dal and I think she looks pretty good! Not too sure about the skintone with the silver hair, but for now I like it! I posted these pics over at Dollchemy too, so I hope it's okay to share them here as well!

[Image: 28117082654_fb6ac743b9_z.jpg]First customization! by mtori490, on Flickr

[Image: 28657440991_2a1e8e736c_z.jpg]First customization! by mtori490, on Flickr
Looking for stands!
I think she looks very cute. Silver hair and blue eyes match well smile
Awwww she looks so sweet! You did a very nice job customizing her :3 I especially love her silver hair!
You did a great job, she looks beautiful! smile
Yay -- good for you; congrats on your first makeover smile Rewigging's not hard, but I'm not inclined to take anyone's eyes apart... afraid I would mess it up!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you everyone for your kind words! And Alliecat, I was really scared I'd mess it up too, but rechipping went a lot more smoothly than expected! It does help that Dal has a simpler eye mech than Pullips though, so I was less nervous about breaking something.
Looking for stands!
Grey's my favorite color, so as far as I'm concerned grey/silver hair is always a great choice. smile She looks lovely!
Aw, she looks cute! When you rechip a Dal or Byul, you don't have eyelids to deal with so it's a lot easier.
Awww shes very very sweet like this!!
Are they blue or green? On my computer they look green...either way she looks great. I wish I was adventurous enough to change the eye chips.
[Image: 28610514571_1c735a3995_m.jpg]
Dals: Lizbel, Coco (rewigged)
(08-05-2016, 08:19 AM)jenbear78 Wrote: Are they blue or green? On my computer they look green...either way she looks great. I wish I was adventurous enough to change the eye chips.

You're right, they're green! I think it's showing up differently for different people maybe?
Looking for stands!
Well done on your first customization! She looks stunning in the wig and eyes you picked for her. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Aww she's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :3 I agree! Those green eyes match perfectly with grey hair and skintone is not a problem because grey matches well with any color and her make up is perfect!! :3
Aww~ so adorable! I have always love to see dolls with such a variety of hair colors x3 I like those green eyes on her! Hope to see more pics of your girl x3
Loving those eyes! That silver hair is such a pretty tone. Great work!