Dal Puki!!
[Image: 28835556825_1a675daae6_z.jpg]Dinosaur Girl ☆ADAW 30/52☆ by Antique Wolf, on Flickr
Finally another photo of robin. I really need to obitsu her and Lucille but I love the dal body so much! It's just Robins legs fall off all the time!! I once had a dal Darony who was older like Robin and had the exact same problem. The dal body is just so so cute!
My original intent for this photo was to have Robin and Lucille battling Dinos but I plan on doing that another time when I have more time for it.
Puki is one of the cutest Dals! I've never had much of a problem with legs falling off. Sometimes they come off when pulling off footwear or stockings. But I've never had them just fall off.
Oh my word Robin is almost too adorable for words! *O* I love her and her little dinosaur!! I think you should totally take the picture with Lucille, may all other dals be jealous of their remarkable cuteness! ^w^
Come to think of it, I have one dal (I think it was my Len) who has a real bad leg popping off problem too. Why is it that only now I remember that is easily fixable? XD What you will need is a hot glue gun and a toothpick (or anything you can use to spread the glue around). First you will need to pull out the problem joint and add a drip of hot glue on it. Right afterwards spread it as evenly around the peg as fast as you can. After the glue fully dries try and push it back into its socket. Then add/ take away glue depending on how loose or tight the fit is. I hope that helps your sweet Robin!
She is so precious! Puki is probably my favorite Dal grin
Puki is so cute! You can also try wrapping plastic wrap around her pegs to keep her legs in.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She is adorable, lovely picture you took of her!
(08-09-2016, 01:08 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Puki is so cute! You can also try wrapping plastic wrap around her pegs to keep her legs in.
Or the plumbers tape you use for the necks when rebodying.
Thank you for all the advice on the leg!!! I will definetly try some of them!!
Also thank you guys, I love love love Puki and I had her during Dalicious. Maybe someday LOL
Your Puki is a little gem! She is adorable. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~