Hell creatures (dark sesion)
Some of my darkest dolls LOLLOL Enjoy them! yay

[Image: 27536985404_6dc03efec9.jpg]Erzbeth Bathory by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28074264911_b8e3e03e2b.jpg]Don't look at me if you want to die by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 27536985174_28800c6763.jpg]The sun hurts my beauty by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 27691333513_543932ca01.jpg]Erzbeth and Sebastian by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28395775846_28d51ed9b9.jpg]Erzbeth by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28021406894_60e1470650.jpg]Hell's crew by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for watching! LOL
Beautiful photos. When I first joined the hobby I thought I would never be interested in darker characters and dolls. But thanks to owner photos like yours I am changing my mind smile)
Great photos, I really like the settings you have for them - especially the ones with Erzbeth in the woods!
Looking for stands!
Nice photos! They must be looking forward to fall and Halloween.
Hehe, they look really awesome my dear Secret! I love all the photos of your dollies x3
I love dark dolls smile Your photos are lovely.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Haha, the bathtub LOL why does she look so much bigger than him? It's an optical illusion. The last photo looks like they really all belong together, and looks like it should be an album cover, or a poster for a movie, or, ...some promotional image... anyway, they look like you'd better not mess with them! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(08-14-2016, 07:40 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Beautiful photos. When I first joined the hobby I thought I would never be interested in darker characters and dolls. But thanks to owner photos like yours I am changing my mind smile)

Thanks! LOLLOL I always loved dark dolls as I like sweet and cute dolls too. SweatdropThere are so many dolls on the earth so it's difficult to choose! xd xd
Every family needs a enemy xd

(08-14-2016, 07:49 AM)torythehuman Wrote: Great photos, I really like the settings you have for them - especially the ones with Erzbeth in the woods!

I love them too. My family and I have a house in the forest and I went there to take some photos. I'm glad you like them! Erzbeth is spectacular in natural lighting. Happy

(08-14-2016, 11:54 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Nice photos! They must be looking forward to fall and Halloween.

xd xd xd Thanks so much! Yes, you're right, all the devils and witches are looking forward to Halloween for create horror nightmares Whacked Whacked
(08-15-2016, 01:35 PM)Maycky-chan Wrote: Hehe, they look really awesome my dear Secret! I love all the photos of your dollies x3

Thank you a lot darling as always! *o* I adore your cuties too! HappyHappy

(08-15-2016, 01:37 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: I love dark dolls smile Your photos are lovely.

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. I think dark dolls could be more that dark or bad characters. yay

(08-15-2016, 03:03 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha, the bathtub LOL why does she look so much bigger than him? It's an optical illusion. The last photo looks like they really all belong together, and looks like it should be an album cover, or a poster for a movie, or, ...some promotional image... anyway, they look like you'd better not mess with them! smile

Yes, it seems like that! XD Well...let me explain you (xD) Sebastian is inside the bath and Erzbeth is sitting on the edge of the tub and he's waiting for her joining him in.

Do you really think so? Hehehee thanks! This photo represents the king of devils and his servants, lackeys etc... When I took this photo I thought it was a mess because the lighting is not very good and the weather neither but I edited it so many times and finally is was ok for me Tongue
...I'm still thinking if I should take another photos like this.
Thank you!! ^^
Gorgeous dolls & love the photos you took of them it's a secret! smile
They look great, Erzbeth is stunning. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(08-17-2016, 01:47 AM)orkira Wrote: Gorgeous dolls & love the photos you took of them it's a secret! smile
Aw, thank you a lot! I'm very happy! CryLOLLOL

(08-17-2016, 10:59 AM)martah Wrote: They look great, Erzbeth is stunning. smile

Erzbeth is fantastic, she's very elegant and her stock is very well made. I love vampires style
Thank you martah! yayyayyay