Amalie(Pullip Amelia!)
I had a special little bunny rabbit land on my doorstep today!

My Amelia arrived! And just in time, too, as first thing in the morning I'm going to be out of town for a convention for several days. Phew!

First of all I just have to say she is PERFECT and I love her so so much. Her eyes are SO gorgeous, even more so than I expected. I loved the little bunnys before but now I love them even more. And the glitter?! Aaaaah!

Her hair is so cute, I didn't expect it to be in little pigtails on the top(I think I just didn't notice before) and I thought that was absolutely adorable. Mine has a minor case of box hair but that's easy enough to fix. Her wig is super soft and silky and the colors look so nice. <3

I love her lips even more in person, and I was already super in love with them before!

Her eyebrows are wonderful and very expressive, too.

Her stock is absolutely precious. I can't even fully describe how much I love all the little pieces.

Hina and Requium did a wonderful job designing her and Groove did a great job making her come to life. <3

But enough blabbering. If I don't stop now I'm going to go on about her for hours. Here are photos of my Amelia, who I have called Amalie! I wanted to give her a name simliar to her stock name but not exactly the same.

Here she is!
[Image: 28764291103_4a4aca3e0d_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29097890250_ca8440df78_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29385763665_49e01a3f90_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28761540004_4a122d6c69_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29097773970_01c9da8105_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28764209923_542abb1074_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 29351366246_60ee54aef0_z.jpg]Coming in for a landing... by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking! <3
She's so cute! I'm glad to hear she came out wonderful. Can't wait to see mine tomorrow.
Thank you! I can't wait for you(and everyone else who hasn't gotten her yet!) to get yours too! <3
Very cute! Congratulations. And yeah, like the glitter smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You took very nice photos smile she is very photogenic
She looks amazing congras on being one of the first to get her. She is beautiful in natural light. Love how she blend in with the browns but then those pinks, greens and blues just pop. I've been tracking my order all day and I'm sure I'm not the only one LOL
She's very pretty! Your photos of her really show off Amelia's loveliness.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Gorgeous!!! I got her on Friday but haven't opened the box. I really want to open her but I think I'm going to leave her completely unopened for my daughter to open in a few years. yay I am just in love with everyone's pictures and now I need blue glitter eye chips for a custom I'm working on. :O
I saw the photos on Flickr. Many congratulations!! She is prettier than promotional photos :3
She's lovely! I adore her hat with those ears! *o* She has such a beautiful colors in her outfit and the cactus purse is very original ^^ Many congratz!
As a Texan, I am in love with the cowboy boots!! She's such a fun mix of themes, like a Western Steampunk aviator girl, it's awesome. She would fit in well with the whole Abney Park airship pirate world (we are huge Abney Park fans at my house).
I finally got my Amelia home and I agree with everything you said smile She is a gorgeous doll and I love everything about her. Your photos rock, as always Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Oh my, congratulations she is so cute!!! I love the way you photograph your dolls. Amalie has so much personality into each picture you took of her! I especially love the third one you took of her, Amalie is just too irresistible! xd
Congrats on her, she is adorable!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I really like her glittery bunny eyechips and fluffy ears. Congrats!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit