My Taeyang Kain...
I put a new wig on Mikhai.....

[Image: 29842185494_a37966b913_z.jpg]

[Image: 30472959185_e3836a278f_z.jpg]

.....does he.... look weird or silly in it? LOOOL

please tell me upside down

on the website, this wig looked so nice and cute but when i received it... it's SO CURLY! FULL OF CURLS!
i never used it... this is the first time in 2 years i put it on a doll...
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
What a wonderful wig. He has such a unique personality. Handsome fella. smile
What a cute wig! Taeyangs don't get different wigs usually so he is a fresh breath of air smile I also love his style
He's a cutie! I love his glasses.
Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I was thinking maybe he'd look silly in it xD
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
I think he looks really cute and quirky! I adore curls, so maybe I'm a bit biased. xD Been meaning to get one of my boys a super curly wig like this.

He looks super adorable. <3 I love it!
I love curls too!! Hehe I have had other natural coloured wigs before but they always look kinda wrong and a lot sillier on my other guys. TY Kain is very versatile, i think he can pull a lot of stuff off. xD Thank you! I hope to see your TY in a curly wig too~~~
my dolls:
He looks like he has a LOT of personality..! smile
I'm absolutely in LOVE with that wig! Where did you find it?
(10-23-2016, 02:15 AM)fishy Wrote: He looks like he has a LOT of personality..! smile

Thanks!! Happy

(10-23-2016, 02:48 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I'm absolutely in LOVE with that wig! Where did you find it?

It's from LUTS! smile
my dolls:
The color is really pretty--and he's a cool Taeyang, so he can pull it off perfectly!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
THANKS!!!!
my dolls:
I don't like the most taeyangs, but Mikhai is stunning!
With his glasses and his curls he looks very cool and clever haha *____*
And his outfit Heart You've got a stylish little man over there ^__^
(10-24-2016, 05:48 AM)pink_bunny Wrote: I don't like the most taeyangs, but Mikhai is stunning!
With his glasses and his curls he looks very cool and clever haha *____*
And his outfit Heart You've got a stylish little man over there ^__^

Omg you are so sweet!! Thank you!!! HeartHeart
my dolls:
Woow! He looks so different! O_O But I like him a lot! :3 I love Kain's seriuos face Tongue