<3
[Image: 29980433194_32abf7c30c_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
My mother passed away on Sunday. We were very close, more like sisters or best friends than mother and daughter. Oftentimes I acted more like a mother to her and she acted more like the child. But she was always there for me and put me before anyone else. She had all the same interests as me. I got her into anime and all kinds of other things that she got even more obsessed with than I was. I always called her the 'cool mom' because she walked around in anime T-shirts and covered her walls in anime posters and obsessed over American Horror Story.
[Image: 30312160540_e9b53e546a_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
I've chosen to post photos of Eva today. My mother was never financially stable when I was growing up. She quit working to raise me and my sister, but since she was also a single mom and my dad left when I was quite young, money was very difficult and we relied more on my grandparents for money. Because of this I can count the number of real birthday presents she has given me within the last decade on one hand. But that's okay.
[Image: 30312200710_fc5fa1ce96_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
Eva was one of the biggest and most special presents she gave me, nearly nine years ago, for my 14th birthday. She picked her out herself because, in her stock form, she reminded her of me when I was younger. She was upset when I rewigged her and gave her all sorts of changes, but she grew to love her like she is now, too.
I never thought I'd have to bury my mother when I'm only in my early 20's, especially when it happened so suddenly. Nobody was expecting this and my entire life feels like it's falling apart. It still doesn't feel real and I have no idea when I'll be able to even start healing.
[Image: 29978086803_52f82d6d89_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
My mother wasn't here long enough, but she was beautiful and she was special and she was a wonderful mother, even though she had her flaws, like we all do. I'm happy she has left me with so many things to remember her by.
Thank you for looking and sorry for the long post. <3
Oh no, I'm so sorry! sad
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a strong, caring, and fiercely-loved momma! Two very dear people to me passed away this week, including my dear friend's mother, who treated me like a son. I wish you all the best as you journey through this time in your life, while reflecting on hers. All my Condolences, Love, and Light to you and yours.
I am so sorry. I wish I could give you a real hug. I hope you and your sister have a friend or someone close to find comfort in. HUGS
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
I am very sorry for your tremendous loss. I am lost for words sad You have very nice memories off her , i remember you mentioned her a few times when you were very happy about your new dolls. This special doll as a reminder of the beautiful bond you had. I wish i was there to give you a big bear hug sad I hope you get enough support from your circle of friends and family.
Hugs, DeadlyNova.

That was a lovely tribute you posted.
I'm so sorry. ((((((hugs))))))
I hope in time the good memories you have will help to ease the pain. "When" you start healing isn't something anyone can tell you, as to when you "should"... you have to take whatever time you need, and sometimes it takes a long time, but it does get better, eventually. Sending you and your family healing wishes. Heart 2
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
My condolences. Take care of yourself it's a real blow to the system losing someone you love so much.
Hugs <3<3<3
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
Oh no, I'm so sorry. Your mom sounds a lot like mine, and we have the same best-friends relationship so I can't even begin to imagine how hard this must be for you...she sounds like someone who was really strong and really fun to be around, and this was a beautiful tribute to her. My condolences to you and your family. <3
oh Haley, I am so very sorry sweetheart <3 Your mother had a similar relationship with you that I did with my mum, and that I in turn have now with my daughter. My mum was 37 when she had me, so I always thought it was extra impressive when she became a fan of the music I loved in my teens. She was my best friend.

Your mum sounds like the same sort as my mum was. We were blessed to have them. Eva is a perfect girl to share today, I know how your mum felt when she managed to get you such a special present. I too have trouble buying for my kids now that they are grown but when I get them something great, it feels like nothing else.

I hope you and your sister have relatives or good friends to be with, if you wish to be with people. There is no right time or way to grieve or to start 'healing'. You do whatever gets you through each minute. Then each hour. And so on.

My condolences to you and your sister, from the heart Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I'm very sorry for your loss. You'll always have her with you in your heart.
I'm so sorry. To loose somebody who is very close to you is terrible.
Your text about your mom is wonderful and very emotional.
Sending you many hugs!
So sorry for your loss! I'm no good at all with words in situations like this, but know that your words about your mother have made it clear how dear she was to you , and that you have my condolences.