A Spooky Little Spectre - Imogen's Halloween!
Boo! xD

Is she a little girl lost in a graveyard...or is she the creepy little spirit who will lure you to your doom? Mwahaha!

[Image: s9gquuD.jpg?1]

[Image: Dk7k12k.jpg?1]

I don't think Imogen could look scary if her life depended on it, but we tried anyways! Hope you guys have a fun and spooky Halloween! wink
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She makes a graveyard look cute smile I love her outfit ,adorable
Wow! Great photo set! That dress is too spooky/cute! smile
Aw smile She looks like she's listening for something, maybe there to visit someone she knows, and that maybe she could have a pleasant conversation with a lonely spirit there.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Imogen has got to be the most adorable little Blythe ever. I love her ghostly outfit. She's so cute! What's scary is how perfect she is...

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I'm afraid I can't buy that she's a creepy little spirit. She's just too adorable.
What an adorable outfit!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

(10-30-2016, 03:10 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She makes a graveyard look cute smile I love her outfit ,adorable

(10-30-2016, 03:55 AM)renlee83 Wrote: Wow! Great photo set! That dress is too spooky/cute! smile

(10-30-2016, 09:45 PM)vertefae Wrote: What an adorable outfit!

Thanks so much, guys! Heart It's an Azone dress and socks, I've been saving it for this very occasion, lol xD

(10-30-2016, 04:29 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw smile She looks like she's listening for something, maybe there to visit someone she knows, and that maybe she could have a pleasant conversation with a lonely spirit there.

What a lovely thing to say! She might be conversing with Leonard and Mildred wink

(10-30-2016, 07:15 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Imogen has got to be the most adorable little Blythe ever. I love her ghostly outfit. She's so cute! What's scary is how perfect she is...

grin

Haha, aw, Kira that might be the sweetest compliment Imogen ever got, thank you xD I really am honoured to be her dolly mum, and I count my blessings very day that Bee let me bring her home! She's a lot of fun to photo :3

(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I'm afraid I can't buy that she's a creepy little spirit. She's just too adorable.

Haha, thank you, CB! wink

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! I can't believe it's Nov already, where did the year go!! ~
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)