Kyouya
Thanks! I have to at least try something else that I have in mind for him.
You know, I didn't realize he didn't have any eyelashes until you mentioned that you hadn't painted any. He doesn't need them--the way you did his eye makeup is perfect. I love him and his blue/teal color palette. I've come to admire your customs--we need to see more of them.
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Very handsome guy! I love the different tones of blue/green in his hair and how his eye colour makes his makeup pop. Lovely work!
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thanks, kirakira! I'm afraid being a bit of a perfectionist, I see everything I would have like to have done better. I think I can continue to improve with practice. But living in a climate where I can't spray MSC outside all winter and then in the summer it's either too humid or too windy, plus a day job and other responsibilities, it doesn't leave me much time to do faceups. I only got so many done this fall because we had an unusually long stretch of warmer and dryer than usual weather. Now the husband's tired of me leaving my supplies on the dining room table for weeks on end.

Thanks, MapleLeaf! I'm rather fond of the color blue in many of its different shades.
I keep visiting this boy, I love him smile I would love to own one of your customs if you ever get time to make them to sell. I just saw your rainbow girl on the custom database thread, I remember when you made her. She is STUNNING!!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
He's handsome, Cornflower grin That wig is so fab!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks, you two.