Cellicat
Thanks to Renlee83's thread and ladywindsor's album, I fell in love with Cellicats. The feeling when something just hits your aesthetic on the spot? Totally happened for me. So I searched all over and amazingly enough, a local chap happened to be selling them so I was able to pick them up the next day in person! yay I've never had my dolly wishes fulfilled quite so quickly!

[Image: 31292594721_1a59241ace.jpg]

For now, I've opened just Petit Blue. Classic White's box is white and decorates my space nicely, so I kinda want to display her in it a bit longer. And then Noble Black looks great next to her so...

[Image: 31407392615_05db93b73e.jpg]

I'm so happy with her!! She's very very charming and sweet. I'd love to find Petit Red as well as some more of the other designs Happy
Oh my goodness! So happy you were able to find them so easily. smile Congratulations on your new friends. They look so lovely in their boxes, as well as freed from them. LW's album has such wonderful pictures. I'm glad you could fall in love with these cats so easily. I sure did! Hope you can find the other(s) you want.
Oh nice! They are so cute! Congrats a bunch! LOL I hope you post more pics! She has been in my want-list for a while for sure, so more pics never hurt! She would prolly go nice with my other dolls like that. Heart I found her trough Ddungs, I have 2.
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Wow! That was fast! These girls are so cute and don't know why I haven't gotten one by now.
Thanks all, I'm so glad to see such interest in them!! Hopefully they will become more readily available to the international market.

The company owning? their license is TOP Promotion top-pro.co.kr Unfortunately I don't know any Korean so I can't tell what's going on. They had a blog and facebook page, but activity stopped in 2012.

Today I went to pick up a Blings girl! The seller let me have her for cheap since she had been up for sale for two years already. She is the Beauty and the Beast* princess version. The dress is not as cute as the Rabbit series, but she has the reddish hair which I really wanted. So so happy yay

I will have more pictures up soon, just got back! grin
[Image: 30628008633_efe6f4e61c.jpg]

I was able to sneak her into my purse easily for the concert LOL She is so light and small.
Cuuute. Minis that you can take places with you are great fun smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
So cute! And what luck to find three to bring home right when you discovered them!
Alliecat - They are! I don't dare to bring my Blythe outdoors xD

PollyPut the KettleOn - I know right?? So happy grin It seems they have been floating around quietly for a while. I bought mine from people who holidayed in Korea. Maybe a Korean shopping service will be helpful for getting them!
You can find them on eBay, too.
(12-06-2016, 02:55 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: You can find them on eBay, too.

Actually... it might be better to go with a service if possible Rb_x because from the domestic market it's $10-15 USD for them, at least for the earlier, simpler clothing designs.

I do like them a lot, but I'm worried about disappointing anyone about the quality in relation to the price.
(12-06-2016, 03:38 PM)chrysalier Wrote:

Actually... it might be better to go with a service if possible Rb_x because from the domestic market it's $10-15 USD for them, at least for the earlier, simpler clothing designs.

I do like them a lot, but I'm worried about disappointing anyone about the quality in relation to the price.

They are definitely not articulated dolls or BJDs. But they are amazingly cute and (in all the best ways) simple designs, with a fashion aesthetic and a really cute base-model vinyl doll. My Celli is so unique in my collection and looks like such an adorable friend to my Pullips and Gang. I really want to make her new clothing, too!
(12-07-2016, 05:25 AM)renlee83 Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 03:38 PM)chrysalier Wrote:

They are definitely not articulated dolls or BJDs. But they are amazingly cute and (in all the best ways) simple designs, with a fashion aesthetic and a really cute base-model vinyl doll. My Celli is so unique in my collection and looks like such an adorable friend to my Pullips and Gang. I really want to make her new clothing, too!

You're right, there is something uniquely charming about them that makes her stand out. At that moment I had just been surprised by glue leaking out of her neck, so that's why I wrote that Sweatdrop

I just finished drafting some patterns for Celli Cat so I will share them soon! And then I will post about something that isn't Celli/Blings for a change xD
Oh my! I enabled someone!

Congrats on your new little ladies! Three is a good number and you have an instant collection.

My Celli Cat Album

Celli Cat Reference Guide