Desert Kids Go to the Park
I finally got around to buying an SD card that actually works in my DSLR that wasn't totally falling apart so I wanted to take it out and take some pictures. I ended up going taking my "Desert kids"- Avril, Roswell, and Fresno, who are all supposed to originally be from Arizona- for a quick jaunt. Didn't take too many photos before I was done being in public but I got some cute ones!

[Image: 32457811371_c63e8bd629_z.jpg]

[Image: 32457806071_812070dd98_z.jpg]

These two were taking on a large climbing thing made of ropes. It was my first time visiting this particular park and there were lots of other fun places to take pictures that I'm hoping to go back and get pictures at later!

[Image: 31768446383_e7a65364fb_z.jpg]

[Image: 31768436613_1c31cfd32c_z.jpg]

[Image: 31736537564_3b5e156c33_z.jpg]

[Image: 32539583276_63278b86d4_z.jpg]

[Image: 32201257330_b842238efc_z.jpg]

I have a "default" park I like to go to when I'm not feeling super sociable because it's a fairly large park and there's usually somewhere nice to do things where there aren't many other people around. (It's where Marty and Jace's first date pictures were taken, as well as their spring adventure when it was still way too cold to actually be spring last year). These got taken at a little train platform along the park's internal train track that I'm pretty sure is no longer in operation.

I didn't end up getting any pictures of Roswell and Fresno together like I would have liked because it got chilly and I decided it was time to go home, but I'll give them a brother/sister shoot sometime!
You have beautiful pictures here. I am the same way. I go to a park and when I come back I say I should have taken photos here and there but it is stressful to go and take pictures with this size dolls. You kind of have to plan ahead and sometimes inspiration comes quick so you want to immediately take that photo. So it is good that you can revisit this place. I love the light. It doesn't seem cold at all smile
Roswell is absolutely adorable... I enjoyed reading their profile descriptions, too! Steampunk bluegrass sounds kind of awesome smile
Looks like fun. It's nice to have picture-taking space without a lot of people around. That little blue dress is sweet. Cute photos smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Nice photos! I'm too chicken to take photos in the parks around me. They're usually pretty busy when the weather's decent, with dog walkers, walkers, runners, and cyclists.
Love photos in the park - the light looks lovely too.

The blue dress is very pretty
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Lovely photos! I love the bright sunshine and blue sky in your pictures. Sounds like you had a nice time with the Desert Kids. Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thank you so much, guys! I wish I were braver about taking doll photos in public, because there's so many great places that I'd love to get pictures at if I had a little more courage! At least I've got a few go-to's that are pretty good.
Lovely photos!
I too, wish I could gain more courage about taking dollie photos in public. I do it sometimes, but honestly, I do a better job when my bf is accompanying me. If anything, he gives me the confidence I'm lacking. I remember when we went to New Orleans last year, I brought my WonderFrog & really wanted to take photos of him in this beautiful botanical garden mixed into the aquarium, but was too chicken. So he broke the barrier by going into my camera bag, getting out WonderFrog and holding him for me as I took photos. It wasn't long before I took WonderFrog for myself!
It can be tough, no doubt. But keep it up! Maybe you could even make it kind of fun and if anyone asks or gives a funny look, you can say you work for a toy website and you're out taking photos for it. wink Okay, maybe lying isn't the best route, and you don't owe anyone an explanation, but.. y'know. Just in case. :3
I look forward to seeing more pics!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Very cute! The second photo is my favorite. <3

(I also have a default park to go to, too. I tried going to a different one recently but there were people there so I changed my mind, haha. Wasn't as pretty, anyway. )
Whimsu, that's exactly why I often drag my best friend along on doll photo outings (and to PUDDLE, teehee!)- it's just so much easier to me with someone there I know isn't going to judge me!

DeadlyNova, I had actually wanted to go to a different park entirely for these picture but ran into the same problem and turned around and left without even getting out of the car!