Happy 9th Birthday DM!!

Introducing Cherie! (more pix Feb. 16)
02-19-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Introducing Cherie! (more pix Feb. 16)
I love the lighting in this series. Lovely, lovely work. The more I see her, the more Nana-chan's shines at me. I agree, GREAT name. smile

[Image: aplduo84ca4.png]
eBay feedback here:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/maddhattertoycollector

Dolly market feedback here:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7260618
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2017, 04:58 AM
She looks so pretty with those lights - but also like a cute, playful kitty trying to reach them.

Lead (Roderick), Adsiltia (Hoshi), Kirsche (Yumi), Hatsune Miku (River), Richt (Sephie), Ddalgi (Wisp), Phoebe (Petra), Souseiseki (Kokoro), Youtsuzu (Akira), Bloody Red Hood (Rikke), Alice du Jardin Mint (Azul), Arashi (Balthazar), Henri (Vitalia), Gyro (Arius), Dumbo (Rowan-Alexis), Peter Pan (Autumn), Paradis (Paradise), Maguna (Lionel), Raiki (Rexus), Lan Ake (Lindsey), Edge (Venom), Sol (Kian), Captain Hook (Olivier), Pinocchio (Shane), Ludmila (Sacrifice), Natsume (Takashi), Rida (Kenzie), Willy Wonka (João), Alte (Berry), Alfred (Snow), Tigerlily (Dusk), Papin (Odette), Mitzi (Pandora), Celsiy (Charity Amora), Ayanami Rei (Zell), Seiran (Fernando), Taeyang Myufish Custom (Rhapsody), Bonita (Kagami), Rayne (Devon), Hash (Daeo), Colline (Maxx), Prunella (Morgana), Marianne (Misty), Kuhn (Magenta), Tinkerbell (Mariko), Lucia (Hotaru).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2017, 07:10 AM
I love the last photo the most smile glad she could make it before you packed these lights away smile such an adorable girl.

Feedback thread for offgenemi
02-21-2017, 05:12 AM
Thanks so much, everyone!! I think this girl will definitely keep her stock look.

(02-17-2017 02:25 PM)fishy Wrote:  I love the one of her pawing at the lights. ... You really know how to capture a cat's essence!
Thank you wink Heart
Now I have to spoil the effect by admitting I wasn't really thinking about that at all. blush I had shot one of the J-Dolls reaching up for the lights when I did the Christmas-decorations series, so I was thinking about that pose. (Guess she created the effect all by herself!)

(02-19-2017 07:10 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:  I love the last photo the most smile glad she could make it before you packed these lights away smile such an adorable girl.
I don't pack them away... these are from the kitchen window where they serve as a nightlight. It's just a little bit of a nuisance having to climb on the counter to get at them!
...Now I'll have to think what photo adventures she should have next...

[Image: 32578574235_5d64fe7183_o.jpg][Image: 32578578415_7a9b486392_o.jpg][Image: 25086560884_788a9f45af_o.jpg][Image: 27556283321_d7d74c35c0_o.jpg]
02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Aww, your Cherie is adorable and it's so kind of whoever had gifted her to you. smile She looks fantastic in all the photos you've taken of her. yay The one with her holding the plush cat is too cute!

[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user