Yuki Nagato as "Iris" (MEGAMAN X4)
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Iris

http://haruhi.wikia.com/wiki/Yuki_Nagato

hi, i took the free time without online distractions the last couple months to address a project i've had a long time coming.

back around 2007, i attempted a crude custom doll, loosely based around the late-90's MEGAMAN X series Video Game character "Iris"

she did not turn out to personal satisfaction, and i've planned ever since to give her another shot soon as i felt sufficiently confident in my skills to manage a reasonably marked improvement.

well, that time sort of finally came, as i finally came around to accomplishing what i generally wanted to, in the form of an alteration/remake of the costume,
once barely sized for that old custom iris doll, (herself based around a "WINX CLUB" doll body and BANDAI/TRENDMASTERS "Cardcaptor Sakura" doll head)
- now reworked and fitted for the 1/6 MegaHouse Yuki Nagato i adopted from fellow member "Auriea Areligh" about a year ago;

ORIGINAL (2007)

[Image: SakuraIris%202007.png]

REMAKE/REVAMP (2017)

[Image: Yuki%20Nagatohearts%207-8-17.png]

ORIGINAL CHARACTER ART ("Iris")

[spoiler]
[Image: X4_iris2.jpg]

[Image: Xt2_iriscautious.jpg]

[Image: I2-noscale.jpg]

[Image: Iris.Mega.Man.X.full.1964347.jpg]
[/spoiler]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
I remember her! She had such a techno-lolita vibe to me. Love the way you captured her in your revamp. smile Great work!
thankies~ Irisu-chan was one of my earliest Anime crushes, back around 1997...
She's adorable! You did a great job reworking her, she likes so much better than the original custom doll. You should totally work on note custom dolls, I'm sure you'd be able to make a full army.
Your skill is admirable! I thought your first attempt in 2007 was good, but it seems your 2017 version is spectacular. grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
The last Iris is a real cutie!
(05-11-2017, 08:05 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Your skill is admirable! I thought your first attempt in 2007 was good, but it seems your 2017 version is spectacular. grin

thank you, love your Avvie, i too adore Piggies♥ i've had them around of and on since i was a young boy around 1987 or so.

"Cynthia" here was my most recent, picked her up from a pet shop when she was maybe a couple/three months old in mid-2010, had her until mid/late 2014;

[Image: DSC_4964.jpg]

[Image: DSC_6492_zps6389214c.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7555_zps03c800ed.jpg]