Alice in Wonderland display
I'm gradually building an Alice in Wonderland doll shelf, so I thought I'd share some pics as I make it.

I'll be using mostly stock dolls from the Alice in Steampunk World series, but I'm also piecing together a few of the characters with stock outfits I've bought, things I've modified, and dolls already in my collection.

I bought the Caterpillar outfit from Byul Chenile from another collector and decided to use Byul Fata (my only Byul, who I bought from the recent sample sale) as my caterpillar. I think she looks so sweet with her little curls peeking out from under her hat (I wasn't expecting to like her so much in this outfit!).
[Image: 34505780760_5fc231b531_z.jpg]Untitled by Mercy Tiara, on Flickr

Then yesterday her cute little hookah arrived, and I love how her puckered little mouth looks like she's smoking!
[Image: 34760893371_1c83721406_z.jpg]Untitled by Mercy Tiara, on Flickr

I have to admit, it felt a little strange to give a smoking device to a small child... I can only hope it's tobacco free!

I made the backdrops Monday but I don't have any decent pics of them. I'll post more as I go, if anyone is interested.
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/
Oh, she's adorable! looking forward to seeing more of the shelf as you create it.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That's cool love her
The outfit looks so cute on her and her hookah is perfect for her character. Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
(05-27-2017, 07:48 PM)MercyTiara Wrote: I have to admit, it felt a little strange to give a smoking device to a small child... I can only hope it's tobacco free!
Haha LOL The stuff you can get in dolly size never ceases to amaze me.
I never really looked at Chenille, but the outfit does seem to suit your Fata. Yes, do share pix of your shelf progress.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
LOVE this. She is wonderful. The hookah is such a great detail. Nice photos.
Oh man, that's so perfect. I never would've thought that'd be something you could find. xD I can't wait to see the whole display.
She makes an adorable caterpillar! As far as the hookah is concerned, you can always tell yourself she's just pretending to use it.
She is a perfect caterpillar - look at those green eyes !!! She looks better than Chenille does in the outfit IMO smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Very cute! I worry she is a little young to be smoking, but luckily she doesn't have any lungs lol yay
For a moment I didn't recognize her and thought this was fully stock doll. She looks very cute in this outfit. Her hookah is adorable smile probably she is just making bubbles smile
She looks super cute, her eyes color goes very well with the outfit. Can't wait to see the whole display.Happy