Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 10, 2017
(06-14-2017, 07:15 AM)TrueFan Wrote: I'd love to spend Sunday with some new friends! Thursday and Friday I'm a crazy person working on PUDDLE.

That would be great! Happy

(06-14-2017, 09:30 AM)ShortyBoo Wrote: I had an amazing time and I can't wait for next year. This was my first time and now I definitely want to make this a yearly thing. I don't go on vacations, so this will be my yearly vacation. I already have customs planned out for next year's theme. I also hope I can get a vendor table next year. Or at least get half of one if that's possible. I love creating things for them and it would be nice to be able to sell some of my creations there.

This was my first PUDDLE too and I plan to be there next year. Would love to meet you then too. Happy

(06-14-2017, 02:40 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yes, you "next year" folks -- you must go! It's fun!! ShortyBoo, I didn't know you were there either. Would like to have met the person who made that adorable outfit smile
If I can make it another year, I'd like to spend more time too -- after watching a really interesting PBS program on Chicago architecture on Thursday night (instead of going to bed) I'd like to have seen some of it. A Sunday photo expedition would be awesome too.

I'm happy to have got this outfit from Asashi's bargain box, and knew the door-prize headband would be a good photo prop smile

[Image: 35256611186_2ebf84edda_b.jpg]
"Illinois seems like a dream to me now;
It took me four days to fly down from Canada
and I've gone to look for Amerrrr-i-caaaa...."

Um, Dawn... that's not quite how it goes, sweetie...

I don't care. It's my version.

And I think you need a different sort of guitar for that song.

Well it's not my fault you keep dropping out of those eBay auctions.

XD

OMG! She looks amazing in the leather pants! Perfect with the guitar! Happy

A couple years ago we did the Architectural river tour in Chicago and it was amazing! I learned so much about Chicago's architecture.
Of course I took way too many pictures! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
(06-14-2017, 02:40 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yes, you "next year" folks -- you must go! It's fun!! ShortyBoo, I didn't know you were there either. Would like to have met the person who made that adorable outfit smile
If I can make it another year, I'd like to spend more time too -- after watching a really interesting PBS program on Chicago architecture on Thursday night (instead of going to bed) I'd like to have seen some of it. A Sunday photo expedition would be awesome too.

I'm happy to have got this outfit from Asashi's bargain box, and knew the door-prize headband would be a good photo prop smile

[Image: 35256611186_2ebf84edda_b.jpg]
"Illinois seems like a dream to me now;
It took me four days to fly down from Canada
and I've gone to look for Amerrrr-i-caaaa...."

Um, Dawn... that's not quite how it goes, sweetie...

I don't care. It's my version.

And I think you need a different sort of guitar for that song.

Well it's not my fault you keep dropping out of those eBay auctions.

XD

I'm surprised this fit her body. There for a type two doll. Those are so much bigger than a type four
Allie Cat! How did I miss you! My Date was there and everything! I'm so sorry I didn't get to say hello. I was super distracted this year.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(06-17-2017, 02:12 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Allie Cat! How did I miss you! My Date was there and everything! I'm so sorry I didn't get to say hello. I was super distracted this year.

Oh noes! I'm not sure I even saw a Date. I remember yours as being one of the owner-photos that made me want to get her for my first big Pullip smile
We need a roll call on here or something for next time! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Do you remember the Naga bjd? I brought my Sugarble and she was pretty popular. Which table were you at?
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(06-17-2017, 12:16 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Do you remember the Naga bjd? I brought my Sugarble and she was pretty popular. Which table were you at?

You had the Naja? She was so pretty! I've got on myself. I'm in love with her. I do need to get her tail worked on. Whoever first had her, only painted half her tail. I also need to get her a wig. Never thought it would be that hard -_-
Alliecat's doll caught my attention in "Dress like your doll"... it is so funny to recognize someone by their doll (it's also how we found ShortyBoo and stole her to my table). That is part of why I brought Lilly (Doll in my icon) because she's the only hope I have of anyone recognizing me since I'm so new to Pullips.
(06-17-2017, 12:16 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Do you remember the Naga bjd? I brought my Sugarble and she was pretty popular. Which table were you at?
I was at #10. I had to google Naga.... duh.... XD

(06-17-2017, 03:57 PM)Melissa Wrote: Alliecat's doll caught my attention in "Dress like your doll"... it is so funny to recognize someone by their doll (it's also how we found ShortyBoo and stole her to my table).
Haha. But it makes perfect sense in the dolly world. I recognized Marty. I thought it was hilarious that at least 3 people came up and asked "Is that Sunsette" or "Is this the PrettyTiny Film Company". LOL
Sunsette insists on having her own business cards for next time...
I can't BELIEVE it was a week ago already Cry
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: 35503730921_c5af3d07b6_z.jpg]
PUDDLE 2017 gift bags in progres by TrueFan, on Flickr
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
First magazine article on 2017, from the September-October Doll Castle News. Most of the magazine is in black and white, and they even gave us two color pages!
[Image: 37088134042_1b4b1b3013_z.jpg]
Doll Castle News coverage of PUDDLE by TrueFan, on Flickr
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/