Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiver Me Timbers! It Be a Pirate Pony!
I never expected to find myself buying a My Little Pony figure, but what can I say, other than: it's a PIRATE PONY!

[Image: mlp4.jpg]

[Image: mlp1.jpg]

[Image: mlp2.jpg]

[Image: mlp3.jpg]

[Image: mlp5.jpg]

So far I only have Twilight Sparkle.

So far....
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Cute! I can see the attraction. I don't follow the MLP world and I hadn't seen this one in the stores, yet.
(11-24-2017, 10:04 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Cute! I can see the attraction. I don't follow the MLP world and I hadn't seen this one in the stores, yet.

Walmart exclusive, if you decide to go looking for one.
Haha, cute! A flying unicorn pirate pony, at that. It looks like you have some fabulous settings for photos.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Hah! I love MLP but dont collect the new ones.. but the figures in this set are such fun!

What a beautiful location to shoot pics too!!
I never even knew pirate pony figure existed. Great scenery in those pics by the way. Where is that?
(12-17-2017, 12:20 AM)Walters Wrote: I never even knew pirate pony figure existed. Great scenery in those pics by the way. Where is that?

The photos are from the area around Bryce Canyon National Park in south-central Utah, USA.
davidd, I can relate to the never buying an MLP & to the weakening because pirates! These photos are amazing, I see you have not lost your skill in finding perfect settings smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(08-31-2018, 10:18 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: davidd, I can relate to the never buying an MLP & to the weakening because pirates! These photos are amazing, I see you have not lost your skill in finding perfect settings.

Thank you. Looking back at these photos, I have a difficult time believing they are mine. I feel like my skills have deteriorated rather than improved over the subsequent year, despite getting more "practice" with my Doll A Day project.

The pirate pony was impossible to resist. There are others in the line which I wouldn't mind having, along with their pirate airship (pirate airship?!? Oh My), but I've not yet picked them up. I liked this one the best.

It's nice to see you having a chance to participate in the forum again! (But then, you are a "Type 1 Lurker," rather than a "Constant Commenter," so I suppose your relative silence doesn't necessarily mean you're not around!)
Pony Pirates, cute!

Amazing there is a whole movie that inspired these toys.

Talk like a Pirate Day is Sept. 19th.