DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
those Munchkins are the best Heart 2 I like the first one best, Smirky McSmirk LOL Did they make a set of Flying Monkeys too?

Echo is always beautiful, that is a lovely pose. The lil Sailor Moon is cute & Neeki is stunning as usual. She looks very happy with her candles <3 Happy 10 year dolliversary & congrats on making it through month 2 of ADAD Heart
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Munchkins are terrifying and cute grin you have a nice figurine collection chibi sailor moon is adorable. I kind of wish they made doll with that face like licca chan smile pullips are pretty as usual
Has anyone seen Deadly Nova? She hasn't posted in her Doll A Day topic or on Flickr since the 10th Pullipversary pic at the end of February, three weeks ago.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
only a quick post on FB. Come to think of it, I don't think she replied to my reply either. I'll message her.
Hey guys!

Sorry if I made anyone worry! I'm fine! I just have been in a weird mood lately and haven't felt like doing any photos, then got mad at myself for getting so behind on ADAD. ^^

But consider this my official return! I'm planning on catching up with this and posting the three weeks worth of photos that I missed a little at a time, starting soon. I think my mood is gone .

Again, sorry for any worries. ^^ I hope you are all well.
yay Happy Happy Happy Heart 2
(03-22-2018, 08:00 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Sorry if I made anyone worry! I'm fine! I just have been in a weird mood lately and haven't felt like doing any photos...

Okay, good! Glad you're okay. We do notice when you're gone, in case you were wondering.
Tongue

Yeah, I understand about those moods. I'm prone to them myself, and at some point that's what's going to tank my Doll-A-Day efforts, I'm sure.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yay, glad you are OK. I figured, life and stuff...
The photo challenge shouldn't become a chore. Do it when you feel like it and have fun.
Hope things feel much better for you soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Hope you feel even better soon. I miss your lively photos but no pressure smile like others said it is supposed to be fun not feel like a chore
Glad you're back! I enjoy your photos of your doll family.
Welcome back!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Glad to see you back! I look forward to seeing new photos!