DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
Bryony is so lovely. I could never have imagined that girl with long blonde hair. And the freckles Heart 2 that's the only problem with the lashes shadow, it blocks some of those freckles grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I'm not sure she will appreciate me saying she looks like a sweetheart, but she does.
Thank you all so much!!!

And she does appreciate it, because she is a sweetheart! She's one of the kindest, sweetest dolls and characters I have. <3

Day 14! Hit the two week mark today, and I thought I'd mark it with one of my figures of my absolute favorite fictional character of all time.

[Image: 39669287882_8f58ff5868_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 14 by Haley, on Flickr

Here is my limited edition chess piece of Killua Zoldyck from HunterxHunter. Killua is my absolute favorite character ever, so I have quite a few figures of him, and you'll be seeing quite a lot of him over the coming months(not to mention I'm in the process of making an Isul of him. <3)
he is a real cutey - I can't wait to see the Isul version with (if I am seeing it correctly) grey hair & eyes <3
Cool figure! Nice setting for him!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
What a cutie!
didnt watch hunterxhunter but this character us very cute. i am curious how you isul will look like.
Thank you guys!!!

This figure actually has pretty weird coloring, Killua's hair is white and his eyes are a bright blue. It's still one of my favorite figures, though. <3 I'd definitely recommend HunterxHunter for anyone here who watches anime, because it's amazing(Just make sure you watch the one from 2011, not the one from 1999. It was so bad that they remade it. ^^) It's written by the same man behind my other favorite anime, Yu Yu Hakusho, who is also the husband of the creator of Sailor Moon.

Day 15!!

I thought I'd show another Barbie today...probably the weirdest one I have.

I usually prefer Barbie dolls from the 1960's-early 1990's, so, being from 1996, this one is right after my usual cutoff date for the dolls I usually buy, but...
[Image: 39714073061_903ec84626_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 15 by Haley, on Flickr
SHE'S ....GEORGE WASHINGTON??? WhAT?

I love weird and unusual things, and as soon as I saw a photo of this doll I immediately had to buy her. She's so silly and weird. Barbie dressed as George Washington in a hot pink coat. Can't get much weirder than that.

I was conflicted about leaving this one in her box or not because I didn't want any aspect of her clothes to get ruined(this coming from someone who will usually unbox any doll, no matter their age), but upon noticing that, after 22 years in her box, the rubber bands on her legs had turned into sticky residue and were therefore ruining her socks, I had no qualms about freeing her. Her box is definitely a keeper, though...it has a giant portrait of her with "George" in fancy cursive writing. Amazing.

I love her. She's so weird.
Ha! That's awesome!
she put a smile on my face smile
Oh! That is weird and unusual... and awesome! I might suddenly need a neon pink George Washington Barbie! (Plus, that hat would make an excellent pirate hat!)

Seeing so many unusual and interesting... and weird... figures in this Doll A Day thing has the potential to get expensive over time!
haha George is very cool. She wouldn't be a BARBIE George without that hot pink LOL
I've seen her before, and yes, how weird! I can picture her crossing the Delaware in her pink party boat.LOL
She's great! I think I've seen her while trawling for "Pirate Barbie" on eBay. If you weren't American or hadn't seen the box, you might not guess who she's supposed to represent.
Great collection so far!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-16-2018, 02:12 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I can picture her crossing the Delaware in her pink party boat.

There's a photo concept that somebody must attempt!