DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
I love those upward side-glancing eyes!

Nice lighting in this photo. I love your forest-y backgrounds!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love the Modern Circle line! I would have gotten all of them, except I stopped collecting Barbie, sort of stopped. I did end up getting the one Barbie's green jacket and pants set from someone at PUDDLE.
http://barbie.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ba/1...tion#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&contentPageSize:&
Thank you guys so so much!! The Modern Circle line is indeed wonderful - I'd like to get a couple of other dolls from it one day as well. They're all great(although I'm not a big fan of the Ken), but Melody is by far my favorite. <3

Day 19!
[Image: 39787551821_1ecee07daf_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 19 by Haley, on Flickr
So I have a VERY large vintage Alvin and the Chipmunks collection, I definitely have more AATC merch than I do dolls, by far, even after selling a few things recently. So I thought I'd feature one of my 1984 Ideal Chipette dolls for today! Here is my Ideal doll of Brittany Miller, leader of The Chipettes!

I got her and her sisters all NRFB finally a few years ago. This Brittany is actually my third Brittany doll. The first was in less than perfect condition, and I ended up selling her on eBay after getting this one. According to the buyer she is now making a little girl very happy! The other one was a nude baity doll I ended up buying and customizing into a character Brittany played in one of the Chipmunks Go to the Movies episodes, Bratty Hayes, a parody of Maddie Hayes from Moonlighting. I gave her to a friend but she ended up sadly losing her in a hurricane a few years back.

There will likely be a lot of Chipmunks dolls and figures featured over the year! <3 They have a large portion of my heart, after all!
(01-20-2018, 10:36 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: There will likely be a lot of Chipmunks dolls and figures featured over the year!

I shall be looking forward to seeing more Chipmunks figures! That sounds like an exceptionally fun collection!
well at least I have heard of this lot Tongue She is very cute & I look forward to seeing more.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I like dolls with blue hair. And wow, I think I might just barely remember seeing these Chipmunks dolls somewhere, once upon a time. Blast from the past? LOL Looking forward to seeing more of your collection.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys!!! <3

Alliecat, there is a chance you may have seen her before. xD

Day 20:
[Image: 24940591507_e1a6c6b872_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 20 by Haley, on Flickr
My good friend Hayden(Poisoneddeath) requested Reese for today, but I have been away from home since 8am this morning and just got back at 3am(the majority of that time I was at work), so I do not have the energy to pose a doll and didn't have the chance to do it already today, so here is my Rock Candy Hermione from Harry Potter instead!(She looks dirty but she's almost brand new and that is just paint defects sad I didn't notice until I took this macro picture! LOL)
The Alvin & the Chipmunks is an interesting collection - looking forward so seeing more of them during the year.

Love the Hermione - I've got a Luna from the same line.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(01-21-2018, 07:08 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The Alvin & the Chipmunks is an interesting collection - looking forward so seeing more of them during the year.

Love the Hermione - I've got a Luna from the same line.

OMG I didn’t know they made a Luna! I love the look of these but have never gotten around to getting one; Luna may be the winner. smile Especially since the photo of Hermione is so cute!
That Hermione figure is so cool! I've never seen or heard of the Rock Candy Harry Potter figures! Yet another line this Doll A Day Project is inspiring me to research.
I have a Willow from Buffy Rock Candy, a Tink RC, Arwen from LOTR, & Brienne from GoT. Clearly they do a nice range smile

Hermoine is a cutey DN. Not a HP person myself (except for Snape) but I know them all. I think everyone knows them all LOL

the HP rock candies
[Image: 280nkuq.png]
I never heard of them either. Cute.
I hope you get rested up after that long day!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Cute!
Thank you guys!!! <3

I have Luna and Ron as well, I've been meaning to get Harry but haven't gotten around to it. The one of Luna is actually my favorite, her whole look is absolutely adorable. The Rock Candy figures are great. I like them more than Pops, but the HP ones are the only ones I have, currently. I'd like to get more but they haven't made too many characters I care about. I'm waiting for the Yuri! On Ice ones to come out, they'll be the first anime Rock Candy figures and from one of my favorite animes ever to boot!

Day 21:
[Image: 39799839522_771f25c061_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 21 by Haley, on Flickr
Licca-chan!
oh she is a sweetheart Heart Love her hair on the leopard skin walls.

I love Pops Dead They are taking over here & I am honestly very careful. I don't buy sets, I buy my absolute favourites but they release every tv show/movie/cartoon character I love most. My love most list is 56 years long so there's a few on there LOL