DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
(01-03-2018, 02:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Don't worry, I didn't slip. My Internet was out all day, preventing me from posting the day 4 photo. But it's back now, at 2am...

We have an internet service guy on the way right now. Our service keeps randomly dropping out.

That Tiffany Taylor was an impressive swap meet score!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you guys! I think most girls wouldn't like being compared to a drag queen, but Tiffany doesn't mind. wink

My internet has been on and off too, but it's my provider, not us. Apparently it's happening with everyone who has them around now, probably to do with the weather. So far today I've had no problems, hope it stays that way.

[Image: 39525672121_a7a9c0e8b0_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 5 by Haley, on Flickr
Day 5 is my modified Kain, Akito! I don't give him nearly enough attention, because he is gorgeous!

Planning on trying to do more creative photos some of these days, so far they've all been pretty boring portraits. xD
your photos are never boring. Akito is the one with the twin brother, isn't he? I love his eyes.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Great hair! I love the splash of light across the bricks in the background.

The fireplace at my parents' house was made from bricks like that.
Thank you guys! <3

Yes, Akito's twin is Shun. Eventually he'll get his photo taken for this too. <3

I feel like those bricks are my most commonly used background nowadays. xD

Day 6:
[Image: 27767396379_08c94f8a8a_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 6 by Haley, on Flickr
Only true love can thaw a frozen pool.

Guys...nobody ever covered our pool or did anything to prepare it for winter, despite buying a new cover and such, so now it's frozen solid. Like, not even a layer of ice, just frozen completely solid. Guess that destroys the illusion some of you had by my warm lighting some days that it's not cold here. LOL

Disney Store doll of Frozen's Anna for day 6! <3
I love this photo! I think it's cold just about everywhere up and down the eastern half of the US.
What a delightfully fun photo, and an appropriate setting for Anna!
LOVE this one smile It's so much fun seeing everyone's other dolls & figures too, with of course pullip being the centre of the universe (just ask her Tongue )
I love this too! So cute! And loads of photo potential on the frozen pool. I hope it'll be all right and not cracked!, I guess at least the ice can expand upward...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh Wow! The frozen pool with Anna sprawled on it.

The bricks on my front porch feature as the background of a lot of my portrait shots - it's a nice plain backdrop thats easy to take shots in front of.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Rei and Anna are my favorites so far! I don't think I could manage a doll a day, but I'm excited to keep track of yours! Best of luck!
I'm glad you guys like that one! It's my second favorite so far, after the picture of Rei!

Thank you all so so much! <3

I'm a HUGE Gorillaz fan and have amassed quite a large collection of Gorillaz merchandise, so for day 7 I thought I'd photograph one of my figures of 2D from Gorillaz. <3
[Image: 27792468119_d72b4b4fa7_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 7 by Haley, on Flickr
That has to be the weirdest figure that's been posted for A Doll A Day so far!
My best friend really doesn’t get my Gorillaz love. sad it makes me happy to see 2D!
I am clueless re: Gorillaz but I do like interesting figures & he is definitely one grin