Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
03-11-2018, 04:17 PM
RE: DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
those Munchkins are the best Heart 2 I like the first one best, Smirky McSmirk LOL Did they make a set of Flying Monkeys too?

Echo is always beautiful, that is a lovely pose. The lil Sailor Moon is cute & Neeki is stunning as usual. She looks very happy with her candles <3 Happy 10 year dolliversary & congrats on making it through month 2 of ADAD Heart

Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Munchkins are terrifying and cute grin you have a nice figurine collection chibi sailor moon is adorable. I kind of wish they made doll with that face like licca chan smile pullips are pretty as usual

Feedback thread for offgenemi
03-22-2018, 08:47 AM
Has anyone seen Deadly Nova? She hasn't posted in her Doll A Day topic or on Flickr since the 10th Pullipversary pic at the end of February, three weeks ago.

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
03-22-2018, 09:37 AM
only a quick post on FB. Come to think of it, I don't think she replied to my reply either. I'll message her.

03-22-2018, 08:00 PM
Hey guys!

Sorry if I made anyone worry! I'm fine! I just have been in a weird mood lately and haven't felt like doing any photos, then got mad at myself for getting so behind on ADAD. ^^

But consider this my official return! I'm planning on catching up with this and posting the three weeks worth of photos that I missed a little at a time, starting soon. I think my mood is gone .

Again, sorry for any worries. ^^ I hope you are all well.

Taeyang and Namu: Raleigh(Butler), Erasmus(Sol), Darcel(Wayne), Alabaster(Missionary), Shun(Arion), Akito(Kain), Kazuyoshi(Lead), Lyrick(Another King), Damien(Hash), Casper(Willy Wonka), Takumi(Filato), Kyru(Horizon), Calypso(Custom Andrew), Reese(Natsume), Milo(Arashi), Leo(Koichi), Jett(Serpent), and Lucas(Alfred).
Pullips: Eva(Dita), Echo(Noir), Piper(Re. Noir), Neekitaka(Alte), MoeMoe(Adsiltia), Kitty(Papin), Dispari(Souseiseki), Rayven(Chill), Addy(Rovam), Ainsley(Panda), Starlet(Venus), Emmy(Akemi), Rin(Ala), Mitsuki(Xiao Fan), Marinette(Nero), Harley(Melissa), Ardyn(Another Queen), Nooroo(My Melody), Juno(Prunella), Amalie(Amelia), Dante(Cornice), Morgiana(Saras), Viper(Principessa), Iris(Custom Latte), Persephone[Adult version](Catwoman) and ???(Re.Noir).
Dal, Isul, Byul and Yeolume: Ettarde(Monomono), Misana(Hangry), Persephone(Katoya), Ash(Katoya), Electra Heart(Ra Muw), Zayday(Lipoca), Violet(Hangry), Bryony(Custom Yukimura), Marina(HLG), Eleven(Kanta), Alluka(Charlotte), Jimmy(Jimmy X), Nico(NekoNeko MaoMao), Mischa(Fairy Lumiere), Adrien(Glen), Pidge(Light), Killua(Mao), Arthur(Nostalgia Lir), Lyris(Tiger Lily), Coraline(Rhiannon), and Burgundy(Podo).
BJD: Charlie(Migidoll Jina/FDoll Hybrid)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2018, 08:40 PM
yay Happy Happy Happy Heart 2

03-23-2018, 02:14 AM
(03-22-2018 08:00 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote:  Sorry if I made anyone worry! I'm fine! I just have been in a weird mood lately and haven't felt like doing any photos...

Okay, good! Glad you're okay. We do notice when you're gone, in case you were wondering.
Tongue

Yeah, I understand about those moods. I'm prone to them myself, and at some point that's what's going to tank my Doll-A-Day efforts, I'm sure.

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
03-23-2018, 04:37 AM
Yay, glad you are OK. I figured, life and stuff...
The photo challenge shouldn't become a chore. Do it when you feel like it and have fun.
Hope things feel much better for you soon.

[Image: 35669256150_7998b595be_o.jpg][Image: 41358429912_410c94e897_o.jpg][Image: 35887489252_7edf4be5ed_o.jpg][Image: 27556283321_d7d74c35c0_o.jpg]
03-23-2018, 06:17 AM
Hope you feel even better soon. I miss your lively photos but no pressure smile like others said it is supposed to be fun not feel like a chore

Feedback thread for offgenemi
03-23-2018, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018 12:36 PM by Cornflower Blue.)
Glad you're back! I enjoy your photos of your doll family.

My Flickr
My Feedback
03-23-2018, 01:34 PM
Welcome back!! smile

Home Feedback LJ FS Dolls Twitter Flickr EBAY

Selling Dollzone msd see @ doll sales
03-23-2018, 01:48 PM
Glad to see you back! I look forward to seeing new photos!

Doll Blog|Custom Doll Facebook|Etsy|Flickr