davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
[Image: feb16.jpg]
February 16: Bratz Action Heroez Yasmin Minifig and Friends

Each Bratz Action Heroez doll included a "Mini Me" vinyl minifig, about 3 inches / 8 cm tall.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Awww, I love the mini one!! She's so cute and small! She looks a bit out of place with her little friends, but who says friends have to have everything in common? xD Great shots the past few days!
I was going to say that, too, about the reflection. Very cool with the minimal composition. Did Roxxi go into the store with you? The mini is so cute! grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-17-2018, 10:36 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Did Roxxi go into the store with you?

Roxxi preferred to wait in the car and surf the Sirius XM radio channels while finishing off the last of the Taco Bell Nacho Fries.
Tongue
Roxxi is a girl after my own heart LOL

The mini is precious. She has very interesting taste in friends too.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
[Image: feb17.jpg]
February 17: Bratz Action Heroez Vinyl Mini Figures: Shira and Yasmin
I don't think I'd want to mess with those Action Heroez Bratz, they look like they mean business. The little Bratz figures are pretty cute, too.
Very tiny and cute!
The minis are cute - I particularly like the ones wth the dinosaurs
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: feb18.jpg]
February 18: Bratz Action Heroez Cloe Vinyl Minifig
With her pals Shira and Yasmin

They're cute. I like the smiling one with the orange hair. How tall are they?
My brain wants to see their big feet as My Little Pony hooves, and I can't unsee it... XD
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
all the minis have attitude to spare! I love them smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(02-19-2018, 10:13 AM)Alliecat Wrote: They're cute. I like the smiling one with the orange hair. How tall are they?
My brain wants to see their big feet as My Little Pony hooves, and I can't unsee it... XD

Yeah, I noticed the MLP resemblance today while setting up this shot, and as you say, I'm having a problem unseeing it.

The Bratz minifigs are 3 inches / 8cm tall.
They are quite sassy!
They are full of attitude and awfully cute!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)